Still having problems with WarioWare DIY

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Zenith94, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Zenith94
    OP

Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    Everytime I download a game from one of my friends it says saving and then the game freezes. When I go back to see if I have it its not there.

Everthing else works and saves fine and i have the latest patch.

Any solutions?

2. Zenith94
    OP

Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    hey can anyone help me?

3. joedanger

joedanger Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I haven't seen a lot of problems reported about it in the SC forums (i guess that most of the users are into Pokemon, lol), and personally i haven't been able to test it since i don't have someone near to transfer games from another DS and haven't tested downloading games from internet since the DS has some problems with my network config.
    I'll see if i can test that (leaving the network open for some minutes) and if i find problems i'll send a report.
    EDIT: Sorry for taking so long to check this, i have been a bit busy and wasn't able to change the network settings before (almost all the time someone is using it, so having them to change the password was a bit hard). And yesterday the page with the game was offline. But today i was finally able to try it and as you mention, it seems that it has some problems, i downloaded a game and everything went fine, the problems appeared when the game tried to save it, since it freezed with the music still playing. I already sent a report so SC Team can look for a solution.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice