Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
o0ICE0o said:
Compared to an SP's backlight, how bright is it?
In response to this I took a comparison photo. Sorry about the quality, but you get the idea.
gbas.jpg

The black Micro is on the lowest brightness, the pink\silver on the highest (didn't have enough Micros to do the intermediate settings
tongue.gif
). The gold GBA SP is an original frontlit model. The others are backlit SPs\SP2s with the charcoal one on the low brightness setting and the red\black one being on the high brightness setting. And of course, the black GBA clone with the unchangeable backlight setting. The clone seems to be among the brightest, which might account for the low battery life.

EDIT: By the way, I scanned the unit with a virus scanner as soon as I plugged it in and it was fine.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
kimo123 said:
thaddius said:
They still have them. In purple, glacier, black, and pink.

yes, they say they have, I ordered a month ago and after 3 weeks of waiting they told me it is out of stock, when did you ordered your's ?
Really?

I ordered mine two weeks ago. Maybe they got a new shipment?

Edit: Scratch that. My order was placed on 3/18/2010. I guess it took longer to get here than I thought. I ordered another 2 days ago, I can let you know if they do send it if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm