Hacking Question Steps to Merging emuNAND and sysNAND?

persianpariah667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone.

I just found out my Switch got banned so I no longer really care about using an EmuNAND and would prefer to consolidate the space I have available on my Switch. I'm on Atmosphére version 0.14.2 with my emuNAND and on HOS 10.0.4 on my emuNAND and 10.2.0 on my sysNAND.

I already looked to see if there was a thread on here that could help me and the closest I could find was a post vaguely describing that I need to use NxNandManager. I tried to download it but I'm on a Mac so I don't know if it would work on not but nothing shows up when I try downloading it from the official github page.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you lots for reading this far.

lisko

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone.

I just found out my Switch got banned so I no longer really care about using an EmuNAND and would prefer to consolidate the space I have available on my Switch. I'm on Atmosphére version 0.14.2 with my emuNAND and on HOS 10.0.4 on my emuNAND and 10.2.0 on my sysNAND.

I already looked to see if there was a thread on here that could help me and the closest I could find was a post vaguely describing that I need to use NxNandManager. I tried to download it but I'm on a Mac so I don't know if it would work on not but nothing shows up when I try downloading it from the official github page.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you lots for reading this far.
Use hekate, backup emummc and restore to sysmmc. If you have burned your fuses with the 10.2 update, you will be able to boot only through atmosphere until you reupdate your sysmmc to 10.2

Reactions: persianpariah667

persianpariah667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use hekate, backup emummc and restore to sysmmc. If you have burned your fuses with the 10.2 update, you will be able to boot only through atmosphere until you reupdate your sysmmc to 10.2
Thank you so much for responding. And I'm sorry to follow this up with another question but I just updated my emummc with daybreak to get to 10.2 and everything went smoothly. Does this affect the steps at all? Can I still just back up emummc and restore to sysmmc without complications?

lisko

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you so much for responding. And I'm sorry to follow this up with another question but I just updated my emummc with daybreak to get to 10.2 and everything went smoothly. Does this affect the steps at all? Can I still just back up emummc and restore to sysmmc without complications?
Yes you can. Emummc is identical to sysmmc, you can always restore one into another with no problem at all as long as they belong to the same console.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Flame @ Flame:
    but it was kinda hidden, and on the side
  • Maq47 @ Maq47:
    Hey, can I get a trophy for winning the last giveaway? I would like to show off. :)
  • JavaScribe @ JavaScribe:
    oh so this does have persistent message history... it's just so new it had no messages when I logged on. huh
  • Scott_pilgrim @ Scott_pilgrim:
    rip shoutbox
    you were like a mini-community within temp
    at least now chat doesnt move like a snail
  • Thesolcity @ Thesolcity:
    RIP shoutbox
  • AsPika2219 @ AsPika2219:
    Welcome to chit chat just likes eating KitKat 🍫
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    RIP
  • Flame @ Flame:
    shoutbox 4lyfe
  • AsPika2219 @ AsPika2219:
    Waiting for Super Mario movie 2022 with Chris Pratt as MARIO, Anya Taylor-Joy as PEACH, Charlie Day as LUIGI, Keegan-Michael Key as TOAD, Seth Rogan as DONKEY KONG and Jack Black as villain BOWSER.
  • lemonmaster @ lemonmaster:
    super m ario
    why is key toad
    key when mario enters the wrong castle: GET OUT
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    The cast is wild
  • Flame @ Flame:
    because
    toad is key
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    i was a bit mad when i noticed the shoutbox was gone, but this is fine too. i'm old don't like change lol.
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    just wish they didn't lump all the retro console threads into one sub category

• Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My bell notification said Flame mentioned me in chit chat
  • Flame @ Flame:
    bell notification is wise
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    bell notification is a bitch
    two types of people
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    tag yourself I'm bell notification is wise
    CeeDee @ CeeDee: tag yourself I'm bell notification is wise