Hacking Steelhax 11.1 question (DSiWare Downgrade)

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I transferred Steel Diver Sub Wars as the entrypoint for homebrew on 11.1, and I've run Fieldrunners' dgTool to downgrade to 10.4. Steelhax loads to a dark red screen and I think I forgot to change the payload from Old 3DS to New 3DS on 11.1. Can I manually install Steelhax or do another System Transfer with the downgraded 3DS? Or am I stuck on 10.4 with no way to downgrade unless I buy fieldrunners again or have another homebrew access point?

Edit: dammit should've been in the CFW section. Any mods that can fix this?

Last edited by Clouded Sun,

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use another access point. Browserhax should still work. Btw, just report yourself and ask the mods to move this thread to the CFW subforum. They're pretty cool about it. What are you trying to do, anyway?

Clouded Sun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use another access point. Browserhax should still work. Btw, just report yourself and ask the mods to move this thread to the CFW subforum. They're pretty cool about it. What are you trying to do, anyway?
Yup I reported myself after. I'm installing A9LH+Luma on my friends' DS' so we can all use smash mods, specifically for movesets and stuff. I've already modded 3 of theirs and two of my own, but things changed a lot since the first time I did it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo