• Views 38,183
  • Replies 559

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like saints row the third won the first community vote....I have no faith in the community

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like saints row the third won the first community vote....I have no faith in the community

What's wrong with Saints row? it's a great game. Most people have the witcher 2 and I refused to vote for Batman due to it's shitty drm/activation limits.

I ain't a fan of the series, did I give off the impression I am?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

What's wrong with Saints row? it's a great game. Most people have the witcher 2 and I refused to vote for Batman due to it's shitty drm/activation limits.

No, but you seemed to give off your opinion of the series as fact, You also seemed to insult the intelligence of the people who voted for Saints row aka me.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Well IIRC it has been on sale a few months ago, also -50% or even more, it doesn't need another sale so soon IMHO. But hey, it's still a great game

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, but you seemed to give off your opinion of the series as fact, You also seemed to insult the intelligence of the people who voted for Saints row aka me.

I fail to see how my opinion came through as fact, but if you think I was calling you thick for liking something I don't then I apologise, I was disappointed it won when it looked like better games were on offer

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No need to apologize, I didn't mean to come across as picking a fight or saying you where in the wrong, I just didn't get why you said you lost faith in the community like it was a bad choice, lol . I'll give an example I'm not a huge fan of fps games like cod, However I would understand if it won in a poll to go on sale.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Saints Row: The Third
Low Violence: German low violence version is only available in German and English.
F*** :)
You can get the uncensored version, if someone from a different country gifts it to you.
Or get an UK IP.
Make an UK Steam account.
Buy the game with a PaySafeCard(!) and gift it to your real account.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its always sad when the games on sale you already bought on a previous sale :(

Or paid full price for :( I paid £40 for saints row and the dlc... Was worth it though imo.

I like the idea of the flash sales but most people are going to end up missing out on a sale they really wanted, lol. They change to quickly! I need to set my alarm clock to go off every 3 hours :O

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You did use a PaySafeCard? Steam doesn't accept payments from the wrong region and PaySafeCard doesn't give them any information about your location. You can get them from any gas station.
Yeah, I know. I've got an €10 Paysafe Pin laying around here, but the purcase isn't accepted. Idk if this is due to the pin itself or because of the heavy load...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: