Steam Deck production ramping up, Valve expects queue to be cleared by end of year

overview_hero_thumbnail.jpg

In a blog post titled "Steam Deck production update (it's good news)," Valve has announced that it will be working its way through Steam Deck orders quicker than anticipated. "Many of the supply chain shortfalls that affect Steam Deck are gradually clearing up," explains the post, "and we're continuing to ramp production, so we're able to produce more Decks faster than ever before."

This means that everybody who's currently in the queue to receive a Steam Deck should get their email confirmation by the end of the year. Many people who were in the "Q4 or later" time slot have been moved up to "Q3 (July-September)" and anyone who hasn't has been put in the more definitive "Q4 (October-December" timeframe.

For the time being, new orders will be also be put into the Q4 time slot, though Valve acknowledges that "if these queues fill up" then new orders will have to wait until Q1 of 2023.

:arrow: Source

elpapadelospollitos

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hardly....too expansive with importation taxes would be very niche and we are already talking about a niche product for the northern hemisphere so no I wouldn't count with it hitting poor markets.

Guess i'll stay playing with my balero while I ride my donkey to work on the fields

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.