FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stargate the TV series. I watched the film at one point in life and later stumbled upon the TV series (which is how I usually get into them, in this case I think it was reruns of series 2) but stopped due to my going to university (DVDs are less important than food and other means also required some doing and more than I was willing to put in for a series). The cartoon is something I avoid and I do not especially care for any books or games here.

I watched them more or less up until around about 4 years ago I think (which was about the end of series 7 here:
where they end up in Antarctica at an outpost.
)

Atlantis: watched the start of the first series on I think it was broadcast on channel 5 here and just (finally) finished it yesterday (as well as the first two of the next series). It is my understanding it follows on from the part between series 7 and 8 of the original series and more or less runs parallel to the 8th series (although no major overlap).

Now I want to watch the rest in some semblance of order (especially as I now have the ability to do a whole series over a day or two) but I would rather not have spoilers for each one and would like to know of any crossover episodes ahead of time, can I get some suggestions on viewing order similar to the Star Wars one a couple of months back.

I would do this myself but trying to find a spoiler free guide/timeline for my needs is not going to be easy. I am not asking for an episode by episode guide but arc by arc would be nice or rough numbers would be good too (watching 10 minutes and stopping is fine by me).

Thanks in advance and please keep spoilers in boxes.

Edit: Thankyou Dio and thanks to your friend.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to my friend who is incredibly knowledgable of all things Stargate, has sorted through the continuity:
QUOTE said:
SG-1 seasons 1-7, SG-1 Season 8 episodes New Order (Parts 1 & 2), Atlantis Season 1 and the rest of Season 8 (parallel), SG-1 Season 9 & Atlantis Season 2 (parallel), SG-1 Season 10 & Atlantis Season 3 (until 19th episode: "Vengeance"), Ark of Truth, Continuum, Atlantis Season 3 episode "First Strike (Part 1)", Atlantis Season 4+
Ark of Truth and Continuum are both direct-to-DVD movies. Continuum is slated for a summer release.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Ark of Truth will be shown on Sky One this Wednesday (26th), if you're interested in recording it to watch later rather than buying the DVD.
smile.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Original Stargate movie
Stargate SG-1: Season 1
Stargate SG-1: Season 2
Stargate SG-1: Season 3
Stargate SG-1: Season 4
Stargate SG-1: Season 5
Stargate SG-1: Season 6
Stargate SG-1: Season 7
Stargate SG-1: Season 8 (1-2)
Stargate Atlantis: Season 1 (1-2)
Stargate SG-1: Season 8 (3-18) / Stargate Atlantis: (3-18)
Stargate SG-1: Season 8 (19-20)
Stargate Atlantis: Season 1 (19-20)
Stargate SG-1: Season 9 (1-3)
Stargate SG-1: Season 9 (4-20) / Stargate Atlantis: Season 2
Stargate SG-1: Season 10 / Stargate Atlantis: Season 3
Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Stargate Atlantis: Season 4
Stargate Atlantis: Season 5 (July 2008)

Not yet revealed exactly where this fits yet:
Stargate: Continuum (July 2008)

Also, the third series will be a standalone series that takes place in the present:
Stargate Universe (2009 hopefully)

I'll look up any crossover info for you.
EDIT: Done.
EDIT 2: Luvs me some Stargate. Only missing SG-1 Season 10 on my shelf at home.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis.. Awesome series, watched all of them during 3-4 Weeks (
ohmy.gif
)
first heard about stargate in about 2002, but didnt really know about it, then again in 2005.
and finally last year in april i downloaded all episodes of SG-1 (after i had seen the orig. movie,last Ep had just been released of SG-1) and i think all the way to season 3 of atlantis as well..
it ended too fast for me :/ i liked/like the series so much, awesome story (well, i like what they do with it) and.. awesome jokes
smile.gif

(uhm.. i guess you could guess my likings for it, due to my ava...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.