Homebrew Question stargate nx

loon111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, has anyone heard of the new stargate nx for switch? not seen it on here, if so , what do you think?

bandithedoge

Trophies
Website
bandithedoge.com
XP
Country
Poland
That service is extremely bullshit. You can just google the same thing and get it for free like a civilized pirate instead of paying 25 bucks MONTHLY for the same thing, except somewhere deep in China, ran by a noname that has your payment info. This is even worse beginner-bait than Ace3DS's cracked SXOS clone.

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks . i won't even do a free trial

regards
Doing a free trial would be bad aswell. Not only you're giving your payment info to a shoddy company that's basing its business on literally selling you pirated content on a subscription basis - which is already bad per se on so many levels - but as others said, if they get taken down, they will likely also have your info saved somewhere so the authorities wouldn't have a hard time finding you red handed.

Last edited by RattletraPM,

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If anyone should be banned GaryOPA should be the one!... why because he is mainly one who promote this on his site - connection between gbatemp and him should be ended. I know that it is his site but promoting his post even if it is about SX OS on front page could give problems with nintendo. I called him in my in my one post if he is worried that Nintendo lawiers contact him due to promote this paild piracy service on site... I do not care about who is paying to him to promote stuff, but I really do not wanna here person is connected to this Stargate shit.

I am not agaist SX OS, have one and this time there is difference beetween that lot of people called TX as thieves... For Gary reading posts on his site is sth good and cool to pay for stealed products.

And I wish that Nintendo destroy this idiotic service Stargate shit.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Pile of shit, not worth the hassle and if you have any sense, avoid it. If you want to pirate, stick to the old fashioned ways of doing it.

Also, Stargate NX will most likely flop like Blackfin did for the Vita at some point.

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Their manual literally says it connects to the Nintendo CDN.

Vita also have option to download games from servers, StargateNX is first of this kind to take profit from piracy worldwide on this scale. I wish that this greedy fuckers not bring sth bad to scene. Nintendo have two Soulja Boys at once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: