Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FGOD said:
doesn't say pal or ntsc?

edit: oh btw, you still need to downgrade to 3.2 cause 3.3 disables the trucka signed bug, so you won't be able to load it in 3.3, so that might be your problem...

that is not true, the system does not check any signs at all, IOS does. That means you could have 3.3 with trucha sign perfectly working.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well don't rely on your modchip autobooting discs... It's still not tested thoroughly... one user contacted me saying he can't autoboot with d2pro after a banner brick even with the savemii...

till now, it seems wiikey (maybe generalised as d2a/d2b/dms board) owners can recover from banner bricks using autoboot discs yet it seems the other boards fail at that...

still need a success story from someone who has >=d2c board and recovered from a banner brick...

ps: afterall, maybe banner bricks need categorization too.. even it can be that in certain cases the system menu fails on nand content before even trying to launch an autoboot disc

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SanGor, notice I didn't say you were wrong, I said disregard you, 'cause while you were somewhat right, your information was misleading and not helpful.

basically you were just trying to sound particularly smarter than the other people on the topic.

which doesn't really work, when your own point is that the "Update 3.3" Package contains a new SysMenu rev. (which is not called "3.3" but then you call it that) AND some new IOS's

Yes, many of us can read, and yes we know that an update package contains all kinds of things like IOS and SysMenu,
but you didn't have a point, and you were still wrong because you negated your whole point by calling it "3.3"
it is not a true 3.3 if it has the old IOS combined with the new Sysmenu (which is, again, part of the "3.3 package") so good work.
I was trying to avoid confusion, you wanted people to know they were wrong.

-claps-

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
THANX EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP AND INFORMATION,
i downgraded to 3.2, updated to 3.3 again, and re downgraded back to 3.2E where i am going to stay at 3.2E, As its simply the safest system menu at this present time, with starfall installed and able to auto boot discs properly without touching anything,
3.3 doesn't let me auto with my modchip, only 3.2E does.(must be with the trucha effect with 3.3)

I cant understand how people have bricked their wiis with any region changer, maybe they used the previous version where it didn't auto detect region, 1.1 is sexy though, auto detects and your away!!!
smile.gif

Even if they were changing the full region, its simply in black & white to change everything etc. to USA or jap etc...
So glad of this tool, now installed starfall, and can autoboot discs immediately, feel a bit more secure with possible banner bricks etc now
smile.gif

Thanx again everyone, i was a bit sketchy about downgrading because of marcan and that bumming on about it*
but never mind its perfect!!!
tongue.gif

(when i was downgrading and upgrading again, it didnt even delete my TP hack etc). IDIOTS!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins