Starcraft II - Which Dark Templar do you like?

Which DT?

• Lenassa (old school ninja)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zer'atai (new scythe wielder)

• Mix of Both

• Total voters

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"Originally Posted by Xordiah
The protoss dark templar has always been one of the StarCraft community's favorite units -- now, the community has a chance to participate directly in the dark templar design process for StarCraft II! Over the course of the next month, players will vote to decide which dark templar model will appear in StarCraft II multiplayer matches.

The first option represents the Lenassa tribe of dark templar, which made its debut in the original StarCraft. This unit carries a single warp blade, and a cloth shroud covers its face.

The second option represents the Zer'atai tribe of dark templar, who wield dual scythes and wear an ensemble of heavy armor and the bones of slain zerg.

The third and final option is to have both tribes represented: When you build a dark templar, either the Lenassa or Zer'atai dark templar would spawn randomly.

You can learn more about the dark templar here http://www.starcraft2.com/features/p...mplar-vote.xml . Voting will close on Febuary 5th at 11:22 AM CET. The choice is in your hands!"

source: http://www.sc2legacy.com/
Video of both:

Personally, even though i like the original ninja concept of the dt, i voted for both, because it would be neat to have a mix.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I liked the original type, since...well, classic, and the second one doesn't even spin his weapon to attack. Lame.

I would rather have something like...if you were in the Protoss campaign and you had prespawned DTs, and you were in an area controlled by the Zer'atai, every DT you build would be one of those. Visual change only, but hey, it'd be pretty neat. All of that can be applied to the other races and classes no problem. Different markings and outfits for the Terrans, different colorings and mutations for the Zerg, etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...