Gaming Star wars on WII?

PURPLEMUSTANG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How likely are we going to see a starwars style light saber jedi fighting game with multiple players? Wouldn't that be flagship software for the WII?
I would also love to see Dynasty warriors on the wii.rows and rows of hack and slash.
Anyway got a release list for upcoming WII titles?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes, it will make the "wwwhhhmmmmwwwaaaaaoummmmmm" lightsaber sounds when you swing it
smile.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, what people want is what people buy, and what people buy is what companies cares about.

But!! I can only remember a Star Wars fighting game, and it´s not a good memorie
tongue.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rofl2.gif
well ya it was on sony's only good system, but the only good starwars thing that was any good other than the first 3 movies was starwars clone wars....which is getting more episodes this year.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I happened to like the new movies (though not as much as the old ones), as well as that pod racing game for N64, and the Lego Star Wars games.

A Star Wars game that uses the Wiimote for hot lightsaber-on-lightsaber action isn't just a good idea, it's an obvious idea, so I'm pretty sure that it will be made.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm, I happened to like the new movies (though not as much as the old ones), as well as that pod racing game for N64, and the Lego Star Wars games.

A Star Wars game that uses the Wiimote for hot lightsaber-on-lightsaber action isn't just a good idea, it's an obvious idea, so I'm pretty sure that it will be made.

Well those are really good games, but the fighting is not
nyanya.gif

I really can`t see the Episode I and II, Revenge of the Sith is just good
happy.gif

And yes if they work really hard the light saber battle could be the Wii icon.
wub.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How likely are we going to see a starwars style light saber jedi fighting game with multiple players? Wouldn't that be flagship software for the WII?
I would also love to see Dynasty warriors on the wii.rows and rows of hack and slash.
Anyway got a release list for upcoming WII titles?

Dynasty warriors, got fed up of the game by the 3rd one its all same old, same old. Only difference is different Japanese history. Making 1 just to use the wiimote on maybe a good idea, but this title died ages ago to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too