PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (USA) | HD Remaster (Work in Progress)

Panda_Venom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Unfortunately I think im gonna have to cancel. Only half way through disc 1 and the folder size is 50gb, I have about 77gb space left. Not sure if something if going wrong most files look like this

Sadly, this is "normal" at the moment, the pcsx2 dumps thousands trash textures. I am using batch scripts to delete the unnecessary files. I you want, I can send you my script for the SO3 dumps.

Mangogeddon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume this game will receive a bit more interest with the release of Second Story R. Would you still be willing to upscale textures for disc 2 assuming somebody dumps them for you? It would be great to have this completed, especially if the main blocker is just someone completing the game.

ShroomSkipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hi, thank you so much for making this! I just downloaded the texture packs and am trying it out on the first disc. After following all your instructions completely, I don't seem to get the upgrades shown in the screenshots.

Loading texture only made barely noticeable difference in textures and changes the character portrait. I still have the old green start menu (vs blue one in the screen shot), old status image, and the overall resolution, quality and sharpness of the game seems to not have changed (vs the now immensely more beautiful version shown in your screenshots and youtube video. Attached screenshots.

What might I be doing wrong?

1705472820772.png
1705473046860.png
1705473072066.png

Panda_Venom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi, thank you so much for making this! I just downloaded the texture packs and am trying it out on the first disc. After following all your instructions completely, I don't seem to get the upgrades shown in the screenshots.

Loading texture only made barely noticeable difference in textures and changes the character portrait. I still have the old green start menu (vs blue one in the screen shot), old status image, and the overall resolution, quality and sharpness of the game seems to not have changed (vs the now immensely more beautiful version shown in your screenshots and youtube video. Attached screenshots.

What might I be doing wrong?

You need to raise the render resolution. Like in this picture:

W3f3ksn1CL.jpg

ShroomSkipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You need to raise the render resolution. Like in this picture:

View attachment 414408
Thank you so much! it looks so much better now.

Although it still has the problem of showing a different status image and start menu than yours, even though I made sure to replace the status image with the wide screen one (I tried the NEW too) in optional folder.

Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: