Staples: December 29, 2007

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
December 29, 2007
Some lady is mad over at the copy center. The girl in the copy center says the lady was mad because she brought in 60 sheets on paper that she wanted copies made on and then cut. She thought she was going to get free copies because she brought in her own paper apparently. We don't charge by paper though. What we pay for each sheet of paper is fractions of a penny. We charge because of the ink and toner we use. She didn't understand this though and was mad. She then put the copies in a plastic bag and said she would go get money from her car. The copy center girl said that she would have to leave the copies here until she payed for them though. Once again, the lady was mad and left and came back with her checkbook and grumpily wrote a check.

Me: Can I help you?
Lady: Yes, what's the difference between this photo paper (points to one on shelf) and this photo paper (one in hand)?
Me: That one is semi-gloss. It's going to be less glossy than the gloss.
Lady: No, what's the difference between this one (points to a different one this time) and this one (one in hand)?
Me: That one is high gloss. It's going to be more glossy than the gloss.
Lady: No, what's the difference between this one (points to a different yet another one this time) and this one (one in hand)?
Me: They are both gloss, but this one is thicker paper.
Lady: Oh. What about this one (points to another kind)?
Me: That's just a 60 pack.
Lady: Is that one on sale too? The other ones have sale tags.
Me: Let me check.
*I go check and come back.
Me: Yes, it's on sale for $9.99.
Lady: Okay.
*I leave and about a minute later I get paged to the front.
Cashier: She says you said this was on sale for $9.99. It's ringing up at $19.99.
Me: That's not the one you asked me about ma'am. That's a different one.
Lady: Oh...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ