Status
Not open for further replies.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard it's a Spongebob game, not sure which one. THAT IS JUST HEARSAY, I DO NOT KNOW.

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess the big question is, after getting the game and using the exploit, will we have a way to update the firmware like gateway users can? Because it would kinda suck if you have to stay at the same firmware forever in order to use this.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard it's a Spongebob game, not sure which one. THAT IS JUST HEARSAY, I DO NOT KNOW.
It's not a spongebob game. Only one of the two 3DS spongebob games works on 4.X, and it isn't on any eShop. Also the price is a bit low.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's not a spongebob game. Only one of the two 3DS spongebob games works on 4.X, and it isn't on any eShop. Also the price is a bit low.
I'm pretty sure only people with 7.0+ should need to use a cartridge 4.0-6.3 have the ds profile exploit so maybe it is spongebob who knows.

manlego

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well it isnt Steel Diver, Spongebob or Shinobi because all of them arent on the eshop.

manlego

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am trying to find 3ds games that fits "SSS", and the closest one is Super Smash Bros. 3DS.
Guess we are taking the wrong path then...
Wait what i am saying, it doesnt even have a third S, i am really tired...

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did I know someone would make this thread :glare:. Personally we should just wait for him to say its name but for those of you who are impatient, I'll point you in the right direction. Because I knew this was coming, I've already found all 130 games released on the eshop AND retail in North America. Considering Smea previously said the exploit works with 4.1 - 4.5, I've narrowed the list to every dirt cheap game $12 and under that released before March 2013 (the launch of the 5.0 update). This obviously doesn't guarantee one of the games is the required one as games released post march 2013 can still have update partitions sub 4.5 but lets assume a standard deviation of about 3 months so every game released after June 2013 is automatically eliminated. "I've narrowed it to about 15 games.

EDIT: This does not include games they were originally over $12 and then fell in price over time such as street fighter.

Reactions: Parasite X

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a lego game, like Lego Harry Potter or something (and my brother has Lego Harry Potter! PLEASE let it be that one, Smea!)

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Or he meant he bought 4 used, discounted retail copies of the game for 30$.

Anyway, it's ridiculous that there's a new thread for every one of smealum's tweets. It's amazing how much GBAtemp users can read into 140 characters.

Just close the thread, it's not worth keeping open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1