Hacking SSEQ Editing for DS Roms

Wyattmo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone! I know a handful of people have been looking for a way to edit .sseq files and put them back into the ds game and I have a solution. I have written an entire guide on how to edit the files with custom music and port them back into the game. Due to this account being new though I will have to paste the link in a reply because of the whole spam thing.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can break up the link if you want (http : // www . someurl. tld /blah654646467467987963134564654 ) and I will edit it back to working state.

Look forward to reading it. Seems a few new tools got developed (granted I always liked vgmtrans and some manual work) so will be curious to see if they made it, or if it is just a nice workflow for those that might not want to get down and dirty with a hex editor.

Wyattmo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone! I know a handful of people have been looking for a way to edit .sseq files and put them back into the ds game and I have a solution. I have written an entire guide on how to edit the files with custom music and port them back into the game. Due to this account being new though I will have to paste the link in a reply because of the whole spam thing.
Thanks, but I ended doing a different post since I was able to get the 5 things done. I also noticed it was in the introduction section and it didn't feel right. Here is the link to the actual post with the guide. https://gbatemp.net/threads/sseq-music-file-editing-for-ds-roms.635837/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol