danny08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
i guess i did almost everything i can do but i cant figure out how to finish the lost woods in world of light.
I did the clock thing and i already unlocked 1 part of the triforce but thats it.
can someboy please be kind and tell me what to do? i searched for hours (literally).
and yes i already found the chest and therefore i unlocked chrom. But thats it. Theres nothing else i can do there.

greetings

Reactions: Agusto101

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi,
i guess i did almost everything i can do but i cant figure out how to finish the lost woods in world of light.
I did the clock thing and i already unlocked 1 part of the triforce but thats it.
can someboy please be kind and tell me what to do? i searched for hours (literally).
and yes i already found the chest and therefore i unlocked chrom. But thats it. Theres nothing else i can do there.

greetings
You only have to resolve the little puzzle of the directions and the second piece will appear the rest is obvius.

danny08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What did you do specifically can you tell me? I’m stuck as well
Just do exactly as the owls say, my problem was that i mess up north und south :D
Right as you have spoken to the owl you should see some blue sprinkles around you and as you follow the „good“ path you can see even more sprinkles.
If the sprinkles disappear you did something wrong (took a wrong path)
But to summarize it:
Talk to the owl that tells you about east and south and south and then just went right and down to times and a another path will appear.

Reactions: Aria254

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.