OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Warcueid said:
Aw, that sucks :\ Too bad about the first post, Raganook. Let us know as soon as the new site is finished! *stays up to wait for update*

I've finished Draft I. I'm currently working on today's update.

UPDATE: New website up and running. Whew. Now just wrapping up today's update
smile.gif

I'm so sorry for the omega-late update everyone
frown.gif
. I really didn't count on the whole webpage thing...

Anyways, "today's" update is about 15 minutes away. This particular set of "twins" was *supposed* to be Friday's release, so we didn't get to do quite as many touch ups as we normally do.

Today's update, the new website, AND tomorrow's hint shall all be posted in 15-25 minutes!
smile.gif

DAMN IT > : (. its going to be another 15 now because my computer shut down after I finished and before I saved > : ( This has NOT been my day

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Warcueid said:
xD I'm actually still waiting. It's past 2AM here, but I'm not sleepy at all and I'm hung up reading Breaking Dawn, so I'll just be the first to check the site out :3

Atleast your doing something productive. Its almost 4 am and Im up trying to finish Kingdom Hearts.... Ive been stuck on this damn heartless door fight for an hour!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's just shy of 4am here... been trying to fix my DS (here) but to no avail... wife hid all the tweezers, so i'm trying to find them to get those tiny little ribbon cables in place.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ninjaice15 said:
Warcueid said:
xD I'm actually still waiting. It's past 2AM here, but I'm not sleepy at all and I'm hung up reading Breaking Dawn, so I'll just be the first to check the site out :3

Atleast your doing something productive. Its almost 4 am and Im up trying to finish Kingdom Hearts.... Ive been stuck on this damn heartless door fight for an hour!

Heartless door fight...heartless door fight...

...no I don't recall at all!

Anyways, sorry again everyone =/. This texture was ORIGINALLY going to be released today, so we lost a day working on it, hence all my problems.

On the bright side: today's new release was GOING to be a Saturday release. And the saturday release is just omega-epic. So long as there isn't any issues, today's update will be up in 10 more minutes.

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raganook said:
ninjaice15 said:
Warcueid said:

Im pretty sure Im near the end. Its just a ENORMOUS heartless fight where I have to fight the heartless by phases, and each phase I clear, a piece of this big heartless crest (I call it a big door) falls off. I can only get through 3 phases before I die. I should be able to beat it now, I just equipped a crap load of abilities I should have equipped hours ago.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ninjaice15 said:
Raganook said:
ninjaice15 said:
Warcueid said:

Im pretty sure Im near the end. Its just a ENORMOUS heartless fight where I have to fight the heartless by phases, and each phase I clear, a piece of this big heartless crest (I call it a big door) falls off. I can only get through 3 phases before I die. I should be able to beat it now, I just equipped a crap load of abilities I should have equipped hours ago.

Yes now I know the part!

Anyways: it would seem that everything is a go. I just need to set up the Gecko to take some screens

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK: Update is live, and on first post. Starting tomorrow, I won't be posting the pictures on this website anymore. I will get to work on the new site tomorrow...

...your hint for tomorrow is...

*Huh!? Samus doesn't have any siblings...and it's twin's week!?....

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm guessing Dark Samus...

Also, I know these are first drafts etc. etc. but the hair on the arms looks a bit dodgy - can you put in any sort of transparency? Or have you just not done it yet.

Still cool though
smile.gif

Agent M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay! i got it right!
Now on to the next one.
OK in one of the metroid games a metroid thought that samus was it's mother maybe that has some relation to it

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joey90 said:
I'm guessing Dark Samus...

Also, I know these are first drafts etc. etc. but the hair on the arms looks a bit dodgy - can you put in any sort of transparency? Or have you just not done it yet.

Still cool though
smile.gif

The problem is, Bouncy/Power Wild doesn't have fur. If I add the transparency, it looks furry. I know the still shot looks blocky, but in motion it's totally fine. Though as you correctly state, it's a draft-1 texture, and touch ups WILL be applied to make the fur less dodgy
smile.gif

My hint was wrong yesterday, but I couldn't change it because I couldn't hit the edit button
tongue.gif
. It was SUPPOSED to say "No body and no soul", not "no heart and no soul", so sorry about that
tongue.gif

Anyways....I'll be gone all day, but luckily I already have the screens for today's update, so I can focus on uploading them to the new site! I'll post here and keep you all informed!

Important Edit - We still have not found the pictures for the selection portraits. This is a really big deal now, because we absolutely cannot finish this project without editing those portraits, and we are nearing the point that we SHOULD be starting to edit them. The one who finds them first and posts their location on GBATemp will be able to choose the character swap we do next. As in, you pick the character, you pick the costume.

There are 4 rules
1) If it is for a character that only has 5 costumes (2 alternates, 3 team colors), your costume will have to match/be altered to match a team color.
2) The character must match the model. For example, we can't put in Geno, because no model in the game looks anything like Geno.
3) Like all of our other textures, your pick must be in honor of a video game character. So Spike and Goku are out.
4) All textures are rated G. No Zero Zero Suit Samus.

We appreciate the time anyone who participates puts into the search. Be sure to check the front post for locations of the portrait pictures that are INCORRECT locations. Ghosteo is literally prepared to drop what he is doing in order to thank whoever finds them.

Agent M

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll dump my copy of brawl later tonight and see what i can find
happy.gif

EDIT:does anyone know how long a wii can stay powered on without blowing up, because i'm dumping it using WIFI and it's gonna take a loooooong time
Thanks!

Cryos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agent M said:
I'll dump my copy of brawl later tonight and see what i can find
happy.gif

EDIT:does anyone know how long a wii can stay powered on without blowing up, because i'm dumping it using WIFI and it's gonna take a loooooong time
Thanks!

I think my wii has been on for 1-2 weeks, sitting at the start screen of FE: Radiant Dawn. It doesn't even feel all that hot.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has more to do with the thread than anything, but here's a suggest for you, Raganook. (You don't need to follow it if you don't want to)

To get past the limit per post, you could make a new thread and claim the first page of posts. Then each post will be a different section (Post 1 = Project info, Post 2 = Who We Are, Post 3 = Screenshots, Post 4 = Archive, etc.)

It might take some work to sort out, but it will do what you want it to do circumventing the character-limit in one single post. I don't know if you would like to make a new thread, but again this is just a proposed solution to your previous problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, did you reincarnate?