Hacking SSBB on USB loader

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you can use a hdd on 3.2 but look here frist befor buying http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB...patibility_List
im useing a wd my book 1tb and its all good in da hood over here
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What settings do you use. If your using GX that is. I'm currently getting black screen. I'm trying all different setups now.

Never mind it it's seems ocarina is causing it to crash. Weird!

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TheWon said:
What settings do you use. If your using GX that is. I'm currently getting black screen. I'm trying all different setups now.

The version of Ocarina with USB loaders does not support codes over 256 lines. I assume you are trying to load a codeset larger than this. For the large codesets such as Brawl+ or bBrawl, you need to use Gecko OS 1.9 and a disc based version of the game.

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
natemckn said:
TheWon said:

The version of Ocarina with USB loaders does not support codes over 256 lines. I assume you are trying to load a codeset larger than this. For the large codesets such as Brawl+ or bBrawl, you need to use Gecko OS 1.9 and a disc based version of the game.

After some searching and a little work. I got it to work with GX. I wanted to try out the new add Music to Brawl hack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free