Hacking SSBB has been dumped by Taiwanese

Eskobar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys, to be honest I'm just waiting for the WiiKey-Update to play "No More Heroes" and "One Piece: Unlimited Adventure". I mean: GUYS! Why you all want to play a castrated and japanese version of a masterpiece like "Super Smash Bros. Brawl"? I don't want to annoy anyone in here, but I'm gonna wait for a DVD9-Pal or NTSC-U Release, probaly I'm gonna even buy this game, and you wanna know why: I think its very important to get the best experience possible! And with a single-layer-buggy-version.. hell nah!
wink.gif

falco123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
whatever you newbie who cares let us have our fun.

EDIT: one user had problems with the game, then ran regionfrii, and then it worked!

NSTC-U btw.

Falco20019

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
yes you can go into the setting and yes you can change them all, only two extra channels appear. I did nothing to the game once downloaded, i have a pal wii and did not brick block it or regionfrii it.

Choujij

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a save file for brawl with all characters unlocked? I'm searching around the net and cannot seem to find anyone who does.
wtf.gif

~Jason

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
if your console is currently 3.1u i.e. mine is 3.1e the update wont change it to 3.1j, the update only adds dual layer support to the wii thats it, you can access everything on your as usual. In reality its not really a semi brick it only adds 2 channels which when a new update comes out such as the one from the USA smash bros brawl your wii will be back to normal

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
if your console is currently 3.1u i.e. mine is 3.1e the update wont change it to 3.1j, the update only adds dual layer support to the wii thats it, you can access everything on your as usual. In reality its not really a semi brick it only adds 2 channels which when a new update comes out such as the one from the USA smash bros brawl your wii will be back to normal

nd731

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated with the SL version and i can't go into the settings. Says i'm trying to access a URL or something thats not available. And also, the date in the wii menu is now weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica