Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi

i have a wiikey chip in my wii (original games still work)(tested already with mario party 8) I wanted to download ssbb but i don t have the patience cause it is 8,5 gb and im to lazy to buy a dual layer dvd so i've buyed the original SSBB

I have an old wii too

My problem is : when i put the disc in the wii it will say : can't read the disc .

ive tried EVERYTHING : turn the wii - lens cleaner - cd cleaner - with water and a towel cleaning the disc ETC.

I know that many people send their wii to nintendo but i can't in first im to lazy
tongue.gif
in second i will get a new wii and then i don't have a wiikey chip anymore and : 3 : even if i won't get a new wii from them i know for sure they will take my wiikey ship

so the fact is : I CAN'T SEND MY WII TO NINTENDO

Can anyone please help me cause i need this game !

THANKSSSS!!

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no

their are two different types of updates for the wiikey

the first being an actual update like the one you did for galaxy (1.9g)
the second is the config disk (1.3 i believe) which is what you did which changes settings on the chip

you need to update your wii to 1.9s (the final update on the wiikey site) the reason for this is that while the previous update allowed people to play pirated copies of smash the ability for the chip to read an original version of the game

long story short do this:
get the newest version of the wiikey update 1.9s and install it
get the newest version of the config disk and change the settings to your liking for the new firmware

do it in that order and it will work

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanks im burning the 1.9s now but i don't get it about that uhm : get the newest version of the config disk and change the settings to your liking for the new firmware

Do you mean the online update from the wii-settings with that ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...