Homebrew SSBB DVD5

Umbreon999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I used the latest WiiHTP disc extractor and dowloaded it with the Dual Layer option, then I used Wiiscrubber V1.0. I burnt the disc using Imgburn. But when I load the game up I get "Error: Cannot read this disc" And I really want to use the texture hacks which are being released. So what have I done wrong, if I've done anything wrong?

Greensquiggly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've read from a lot of sites that its pretty difficult to actually burn brawl because it is dual layer.

Most importantly though if you read on the syntax error site, it says to NOT burn your dumped copy of brawl yet until after you patch it with their download because it allows you to play it on single layer.

Umbreon999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok then. I interpreted what they said as that after the patch, you can decompress it. But on another site I read how to do it before Syntax Error made that statement.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, to burn the DVD5 version, you have to remove all of the videos. There's a guide on how to do it somewhere using Trucha Signer and something else. Basically, you have to go into the ISO and replace all the videos with a very short, small video. The entire second layer of SSBB is entirely videos. You need to replace each video manually. I've done it and can assure you that it works, but it's a real pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol