Hacking SSBB and MPT problems

ROBERTtheGUITARI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Metroid Prime Trilogy Problem: Ok, I've done a little research as to how to fix the problem where you see the green flash and then go to the wii menu. I know that you need to go through USB Loader GX and choose the .dol file (Depending on if you want 1, 2, 3, or all 3). But I have one question. CAN I STILL PLAY IT IF IT IS A CHANNEL ON MY WII MENU? Everybody talks about how you can play it on USB Loaders but never talk about how you can use it as a channel.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Problem: Ok, I ripped this game using Wii Dumper and it ripped to my PC. And yes I chose it as a Dual-Layer. Anyways, the games opens fine. I start playing in the Adventure mode and in the first fight I choose Mario and I defeat Kirby. Then, it comes to this screen that says the their is an error and that I need to eject the disc (lol, like that is gonna happen). I haven't heard any stories of this ever happening. My guess is that it was a bad iso.

Please, if anybody can shead some light on these situations, please do so. Thanks
rolleyes.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MPT: Yes. Just tell Loadstructor to load alt.dol However, you're going to have to rename the .dols depending on which game you want to play. So if you want to play MP1, you rename its dol to R3ME.dol.
SSBB: That's because you had cIOS rev14 or rev16 installed when you dumped it. Install rev17 and dump it again.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ROBERTtheGUITARIST said:
Is there anyway that I can load it as a channel as the Metroid Prime Trilogy or do I HAVE to choose a game?
You HAVE to choose a game. Either that or you create three copies of the ISO, use ISO renamer to change their names and title IDs, and create a channel for each copy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up