Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
bahamuttease.jpg

"quare Enix certainly loves their countdown clocks. The last one wound up giving us a Nintendo DS remake of Chrono Trigger, and this latest one? All we know is it's for a game involving Bahamut, the giant dragon we've come to alternately love and hate, depending on which game he shows up in. The first thing that crossed my mind was a remake or sequel to Bahamut Lagoon, the Super Nintendo tactical strategy RPG, though what's with the colossus down there at the bottom? It reminds me of the fight between Bahamut and Alexander from Final Fantasy IX, though that would be one hell of a giant Alexander.

Whatever it is, well find out on Monday once the stupid countdown clock finishes doing what it was made for. In the meantime, I'll be desperately pouring through soundtracks trying to figure out where I know that music from. Hit the jump for the full teaser graphic."

Full picture
Source

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Interesting.

I guess I'll wait 4 days and 16 hours to find out, unless somebody manages to guess it by then. Maybe it is Bahamut Lagoon? It would be pretty cool to see it on the DS.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WUT? THIS SOUNDS LIEK.... A remake/sequel to Bahamut Lagoon! My 3rd favorite SNES game! Hope for full 3-d and a US release this time.

biggrin.gif
Please be a sequel to BL, that would rule!

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After reading the first post, I'd personally love a remake of FF IX for Wii or something. But hell, that's just me and I never got around to finishing it completely (on the 3rd disc).

EDIT: That is IF this is a remake or port. I would much prefer a brand new game.

anandnguyenx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
randell2468 said:
Does anyone see that little picture of a guy on the URL bar when using firefox? It kinda looks like Tidus. O.o
Yeah that's the favicon, I saw that too. Bahamut Lagoon is a legendary game, at first when I saw the image I thought it would have been the island from Bahamut Lagoon (island where your base is) but then I saw other parts to it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm rather than getting all excited i would rather find out what system it is made for....
wink2.gif
I hope it's for the DS though.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)