Gaming SpotPass notification on ambassador program?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I just received a SpotPass notification on the ambassador program.

This is part of what it is stated:

10 NES Virtual Console games at no charge and before they are available in Nintendo eShop for the general public. These games including Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong Jr., Balloon Fight, Ice Climber and the Legend of Zelda...[/p]

10 Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games. These will include games like Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion, Warioware Inc.: Minigame Mania and Mario vs. Donkey Kong.[/p]

Also, the NES titles will be available Sept 1st and GBA titles will be available before the year is over.

Did you all receive it?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I got it.
I also got the exact same message in an email from Nintendo Europe, and read the same message put up on the e-Shop as a video yesterday.
You left out two details by the way.
The NES titles will be available Sept 1st.
The GBA titles will be available before the year is over.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
RupeeClock said:
Yeah, I got it.
I also got the exact same message in an email from Nintendo Europe, and read the same message put up on the e-Shop as a video yesterday.
You left out two details by the way.
The NES titles will be available Sept 1st.
The GBA titles will be available before the year is over.
Oh, sorry about that. I'll add that in.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
I can honestly say I don't see it being a confirmation...
As it DOES say

QUOTE said:
These free gamse are available to 3DS owners who connect to the eshop at least ONCE before 11:59 PM EST, on Aug 11, 2011

So it's telling us HOW to become ambassadors. Not HEY YOU ARE ONE. So yeah.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zaertix said:
As it DOES say

QUOTE said:
These free gamse are available to 3DS owners who connect to the eshop at least ONCE before 11:59 PM EST, on Aug 11, 2011

Haven't you connected to the e-shop since you got your 3DS? You only need to connect their once before 11:59 August 11th and it automatically keeps a record of your 3DS or whatever.

Zaertix

Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:
Zaertix said:
As it DOES say

QUOTE said:

Haven't you connected to the e-shop since you got your 3DS? You only need to connect their once before 11:59 August 11th and it automatically keeps a record of your 3DS or whatever.

That's not what I'm saying. I've connected about 109283092183 times to the eShop. What I'm SAYING is, it isn't a confirmation. It's a reminder. It's telling us TO connect to the eShop. Not saying we are in the program.

Make sense?

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zaertix said:
heartgold said:
Zaertix said:
As it DOES say

QUOTE said:

That's not what I'm saying. I've connected about 109283092183 times to the eShop. What I'm SAYING is, it isn't a confirmation. It's a reminder. It's telling us TO connect to the eShop. Not saying we are in the program.

Make sense?

It's quite obvious that it isn't.

Zaertix

Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Frankenstein Tank said:
Yep got mine as well. Not any new information but at least it's a confirmation that we're part of the ambassador program.

QUOTEso this spotpass notification is only given to people on the ambassador program? i got the message to btw.

I was explaining it to them....

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the eshop i got news of the ambassador program the begininng of it said welcome to the nintendo 3ds ambassador program! then info on that but does this mean im in or just leting me know about it

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are 2 messages one on the notifications and one in the shop menu news, the one in the notifications is just telling us to connect to the e shop before the 11th of August while the one in the e shop actually says welcome to the ambassador program.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)