esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I saw this commercial the other day, and yes I know it's been out, but I got the ROM for it and was playing it for a while at work. I think it's a very cute game, and I'm on the 4th world I think? But I'm wondering if this is all I'm gonna be doing... rinse and repeat, or does it get more interesting? The attacking kinda confuses me too.

Wynd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
esoterica said:
I saw this commercial the other day, and yes I know it's been out, but I got the ROM for it and was playing it for a while at work. I think it's a very cute game, and I'm on the 4th world I think? But I'm wondering if this is all I'm gonna be doing... rinse and repeat, or does it get more interesting? The attacking kinda confuses me too.

I can't find the enjoyment of this game, seriously. Viva PiNATA IS BETTER lol.

begedinnikola

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
I've completed it yesterday. It does get repetitive after a while, but all in all it's a nice game. People get dissapointed because they expect the PC version, but if you look at it like a completely different game with no connection to the PC vesion, it's a nice game. Kind off like EVO but with better graphics and more parts :-)

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just wanted to ask a question, I'm stuck at this part where you have to find all of the birds friend's, one of them is taken hostage by some evil character, so I obviously have to fight them. In previous situations when I tapped on somebody there was 3 options and one of them was the combat option, but when i tap this guy there are no options and he just starts to attack me and I have no option but to get killed and start from the nest again, how do i fight him?

esoterica

OP
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
imz said:
I just wanted to ask a question, I'm stuck at this part where you have to find all of the birds friend's, one of them is taken hostage by some evil character, so I obviously have to fight them. In previous situations when I tapped on somebody there was 3 options and one of them was the combat option, but when i tap this guy there are no options and he just starts to attack me and I have no option but to get killed and start from the nest again, how do i fight him?

I think I know what part you're talking about. Usually I befriend 1-2 creatures so they will help me fight (it helps a lot), and when you're dying, you can just run around in circles in the arena and have your friends pick them off since the enemy usually comes for you. I think you have to be near the enemy and use your stylus to slash across their body.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
imz said:
make sure you are in combat stance?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD