Spore Creatures

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by esoterica, Sep 7, 2008.

Sep 7, 2008

Spore Creatures by esoterica at 7:38 AM (1,395 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. esoterica
    OP

Member esoterica GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I saw this commercial the other day, and yes I know it's been out, but I got the ROM for it and was playing it for a while at work. I think it's a very cute game, and I'm on the 4th world I think? But I'm wondering if this is all I'm gonna be doing... rinse and repeat, or does it get more interesting? The attacking kinda confuses me too.

2. Wynd

Newcomer Wynd Member

Philippines

I can't find the enjoyment of this game, seriously. Viva PiNATA IS BETTER lol.

3. MyauChanDesu

Member MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Australia
    The game is kinda interesting, but it's sad because I accidentally ate a sporeling once.... >.

4. begedinnikola

Newcomer begedinnikola Member

Croatia
    I've completed it yesterday. It does get repetitive after a while, but all in all it's a nice game. People get dissapointed because they expect the PC version, but if you look at it like a completely different game with no connection to the PC vesion, it's a nice game. Kind off like EVO but with better graphics and more parts :-)

5. SjemBo1

Newcomer SjemBo1 Member

Netherlands
    Spore Creatures is fun..
    Spore for the PC is fun too.. And much more addictive.
    DUH!

6. imz

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    I just wanted to ask a question, I'm stuck at this part where you have to find all of the birds friend's, one of them is taken hostage by some evil character, so I obviously have to fight them. In previous situations when I tapped on somebody there was 3 options and one of them was the combat option, but when i tap this guy there are no options and he just starts to attack me and I have no option but to get killed and start from the nest again, how do i fight him?

7. Batman55

Member Batman55 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I hate it so much, it's so disappointing. IMO, Viva Pinata is infinitely better.

8. esoterica
    OP

Member esoterica GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think I know what part you're talking about. Usually I befriend 1-2 creatures so they will help me fight (it helps a lot), and when you're dying, you can just run around in circles in the arena and have your friends pick them off since the enemy usually comes for you. I think you have to be near the enemy and use your stylus to slash across their body.

9. Dark

Member Dark GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    yea i agree

10. Dwight

Member Dwight Gawb. Gawb Bluth.

United States
    I hated it. The controls sucked and your creature is ugly no matter what you do to him.

11. dipper145

Member dipper145 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    make sure you are in combat stance?