digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those sick of those stormy islands, goto Dracouz lake and complete the mini quest there (collect the three pieces of armor from dragon pillars and drop a zonai charge on the alter at the end of the river) and it will get rid of those storms for good :)

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dragons continue their path uninterrupted independent of the time of day, even if you sleep at an inn. They changed it so they have a 10 minute timer before you can hit them again for another drop.
Check this post for the dragons' paths.
Thank you very much! I knew that they take a long tour and even go through the depths. I just didn't know that resting is completely independent from their paths and that they take so long. One of their rounds must be between 45 minutes and 1h. Too bad there isn't map that shows their locations
Post automatically merged:

Anyone happen to know the Light Dragon's route AFTER you get the master sword? It appears to change afterwords and now I have to collect materials from it to get upgrades for the Champion's Leathers
Maybe that video helps :)

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much! I knew that they take a long tour and even go through the depths. I just didn't know that resting is completely independent from their paths and that they take so long. One of their rounds must be between 45 minutes and 1h. Too bad there isn't map that shows their locations

I went to the location that youtuber posted (it's not shown in that video but in another linked to in a pinned comment) but she didn't show up there. Waited a full day/night cycle too. :( )

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I went to the location that youtuber posted (it's not shown in that video but in another linked to in a pinned comment) but she didn't show up there. Waited a full day/night cycle too. :( )
It is not a day and night cycle. She takes 1h real time to cycle around the map. The other dragons have similar times for their smaller rounds.

Fadzly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Easiest way : Finish the Regional Phenomena quest and then go talk to Paya and Tauro in Kakariko village
Fastest but harder way : Drop straight down onto Dragonhead Island through the storms in Faron
im stucked with this.
wear electric garb offer zonai charge to the altar tail zelda. where to offer zonai charge this altar at the tail?

MadCabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I linked a post in here that shows their locations, it's right there in what you replied to.

Dom_Sensei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any fix? I restarted the game with the cheats off and it's still having issues.
Did you ever get an answer to this?

Known issue when using the item multiplication cheats, they tend to mess with autobuild history and favorite icons
Do yu know of a fix for this or what I could do? That's my issue currently

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Did you ever get an answer to this?

Do yu know of a fix for this or what I could do? That's my issue currently
HERE ARE THE FIXES I HAVE FOUND TO THE AUTO BUILD GLITCH YOU GET WITH ITEM TO X900

1.-One fix can be randomly 8with cheats disabled) achieved by going to a korok looking for his friend, build a car and then atach the korok to the friend,deliver the korok without detaching it from your car and talk to the friend without geting out of the car, if youre lucky the amount will be fixed and only the last build will be shown.
2.-Another fix can be rather random as well, with cheats disabled, get some build materials from your inventory and build anything, then favourite it, then get dofernt materials and build another thing, favourite it, try un favourite any glitched build, if you can keep building new stuff and keep trying to un favourite glitched builds, if this doesnt work DONT RESET, let your build be stored in the resent memory, then change location and keep doing it, eventually, you will get rid of the glitched favourite build.
3.-Another One is rater simple, but it can be locked, as well with cheats disabled all you need to do is get shcma stones and yiga schematics, this will push the glitched squares, but if you got them all then you cant use this method

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yes indeed this is possible.I just found a way to do this. There's a NPC that can do this for you so yes you can recover fused items!

Go to Terry Town and Talk to Pelison. It appears he runs a place that seperates fused weapons/shields. If you come across a fused weapon (with a crap damage stat particularly) with a rare item like star fragment just go to him. ;)

Looks like it only costs 20 rupees too! :D
Have not tested this but if you got a weapon or shield that's about to break you can use him to recover the material so don't let it break if you can!

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know where to find fairies? not the great fairie fountains just the actual faries, I found some early on in the game and have never found another since.

Shismouche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you know where to find the recipes to build fun vehicles and the yiga golem ?

I finished the yiga side quest and I fought him on a golem and saw someone on Youtube having the same golem this is why I am asking

And I don't have a recipe for a fasts going vehicle, do you know wher I can get some ?

thank you !

Danberr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came up with a run to get all the skyview towers in a couple hours at the start of the game, just need paraglider. Hope it's helpful :)

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good spot/route to farm arrows? Spent a ton of time in the depths and now I'm at 0 arrows lol.
Differently from BOTW that I had to do the Zora path every Blood Moon to replenish arrows in TOTK they are very well distributed, pretty much every Bokoblin with a Bow will drop a x5 arrow pack, so just find a few camps and attack those.

Oh, break barrels too, they pretty much always have arrows inside them.

Does anyone know where to find fairies? not the great fairie fountains just the actual faries, I found some early on in the game and have never found another since.
Sky islands, usually those with a pond or a lake.

Last edited by Tumbleweed,
Reactions: ryan90

Dom_Sensei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HERE ARE THE FIXES I HAVE FOUND TO THE AUTO BUILD GLITCH YOU GET WITH ITEM TO X900

1.-One fix can be randomly 8with cheats disabled) achieved by going to a korok looking for his friend, build a car and then atach the korok to the friend,deliver the korok without detaching it from your car and talk to the friend without geting out of the car, if youre lucky the amount will be fixed and only the last build will be shown.
2.-Another fix can be rather random as well, with cheats disabled, get some build materials from your inventory and build anything, then favourite it, then get dofernt materials and build another thing, favourite it, try un favourite any glitched build, if you can keep building new stuff and keep trying to un favourite glitched builds, if this doesnt work DONT RESET, let your build be stored in the resent memory, then change location and keep doing it, eventually, you will get rid of the glitched favourite build.
3.-Another One is rater simple, but it can be locked, as well with cheats disabled all you need to do is get shcma stones and yiga schematics, this will push the glitched squares, but if you got them all then you cant use this method
I tried the second one and it doesn't make any changes since everything was made to be 999.

For the last one, with the scheme stones and etc...wouldn't I have to do that 999 times? I mean I took the risk of using the cheat sure but I'd like to find a way to fix being unable to use the auto-build thing at some point. I REALLY don't want to start this game ALLLLL the way over. I've done just done all the dragons and we all know how long that process is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated