[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

VividBeatzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with the water temple, I was able to open the doors on all points but I don't know how to make the wheels spin
Post automatically merged:

I need help with the water temple, I was able to open all doors but I don't know how to make the wheels inside spin
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind I figure it out.
Where is the horned statue in this game? It isn't in Hateno Village like before. Id appreciate anyone help

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I Press Attack, But nothing happend. The Temple with Tulin was easy, have the Feeling that the Water Temple had a Bug (or i'm realy to stupid to solve the Puzzle)
😕
some skills needed:
  • Sidon power = Just talk to sidon to get the water wave attack. Needed to activate each faucet gear.
  • Bullet Time + chuchu Jelly or Bullet time + Water Fruit.
  • Fire Wood + Hyrule Pine Cone for easy exploration.

AirPain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when you activate sidons special, you should have a water bubble around you. if you then swing your weapon, you should shoot out a water attack. you have to use that specific attack to get the small water wheels turning.
do you have a screenshot of the specific spot?
And thats the Problem, i didn't get that,.. He is in Front of the Temple entrance, or end, the Place with the Red X and the Mud. But He only told me that i maybe can use the one waterfall above the Mud. Thats all. No ability or help from him.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And thats the Problem, i didn't get that,.. He is in Front of the Temple entrance, or end, the Place with the Red X and the Mud. But He only told me that i maybe can use the one waterfall above the Mud. Thats all. No ability or help from him.
cant you activate the gate before you? or is it crossed out with a red x if you try?

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello i have been doing the gerudo spheres quest, i miss the "II" and "droplet like" oness, the droplet is a quest in the oasis north east of gerudo village, it asks to find a guy in the desert and i can't find him at all, the "II" i really dfon't know where it is, help. ty
no one?

AirPain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wtf is that,.. pressed the Green Hand Like 6 hours since Yesterday. Now pressed it again ans the water flows. What is that sh***🤬

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c