[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

adman731

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, so you by chance no how to upgrade battery’s and where do I need to go to upgrade them?
For batteries You can go behind the main hub town and there is a zonai bot on a ruin fragment who will trade 100 charges for 1 battery segment. You can buy the charges from a robot in the mines on the starter island, or get them from a bunch of different chest in the sky or underground.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where is the secret passage to the demon statue here? i cant find it
JUST pass this hole in the wall crunching RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE LADY and blast the rock to pass, if you gona explore furter to get the knight set bring a bassillion bombs and arrows

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 24

sakumasdrops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where the Zonaite Armor set pieces are?
I found the Shin Guards in the sphere in Akkala Sky.

Edit: Side note, the third gate in Lookout Landing's tunnel, containing the Soldier's Armor won't open for me, is this normal?

Last edited by sakumasdrops,

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you take out zonai charges or zoanite and toss it into the intake hole
already tried that the machine spits them out again
Post automatically merged:

That Was a Giant Gacha Machine... You can feed these machines a new item called "Zonai Charges" to receive a wealth of items in return, specifically Zonai devices used for building contraptions. For instance, Zonai devices include fans that can propel a vehicle, portable cooking pots, a flame emitter, and more. So if you're looking for technology to make your builds function, keep an eye out for these big gumball machines!"

ohone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologize if this has been missed but how do you permanently get more energy cells? Still stuck with 1 using equipment sucks at the moment.

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, I'm quite early on in the game. I've got the first two abilities (fuse and hand) but now I'm stuck. I can see another shrine place but it's in the cold area which I can't access. I can't seem to find anymore shrines.

I made it all the way south of the map but the path ends and I have no choice but to hit the ice parts but I don't have the clothes to deal with the cold.

I'm assuming I need to find another ability shrine before tacking the ice phase but can somebody help me figure out what to do next?

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have to go to the shrine in the snow. Cook some peppers and eat it to protect your self from the cold.
It's dangerous to go without :D

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to go to the shrine in the snow. Cook some peppers and eat it to protect your self from the cold.
Ah ok. So go in with loads of peppers, do the shrine and get the heck out of there?

Ahito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
does anybody know where is the water bridge?
and on gerudo how can I get to there temple?stuck on Riju of gerudo town main quest about the lighting stone open the way?

ceanth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had assumed that I would have a suit for those areas. Also I think I've used up the peppers that I have, where can I get more peppers from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o