[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t see any swi

I don’t see any switch.

i only half read because i get a little twitchy around certain iq's. anyway, for that door, you have to go all the way to the top, and rail car in, on the very top 4th or 5th floor theres a hole that you drop down that leads to that gong. Just look for whatever rail feeds into it and follow it, you should be fine.

sebass12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Help please , Sidon Quest in th sky

Attachments

• 16833244804226726890084795014029.jpg
    16833244804226726890084795014029.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20

Digones1302

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
anyone lighted up the towers at gerudo desert? it seems that a tower is missing, anyone completed?

edit: nvm, on top of 2nd pillar there's a whell that you can rotate.

Last edited by Digones1302,

kirbydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
walk slowly around the table, eventually you will trigger the cutscene and he will let you out
Thanks a lot. Anyway, is there a work around fix without getting the armor frog boots from the Editor in Chief... I keeping getting spring up high above to the sky at super duper accelerated speed every time i step on flat surface of objects wood and the Wing gadget. Is this suppose to be a glitch or a physic mechanic ?

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone found the hylian shield yet??
its to the north west side of the castle, below it there will be a water cave called docks if I remember correctly, there you will have to light a torch in the middle and a chest will rise from the floor. Also if you or anyone is interested in the champion's leathers, it is all the way up in the castle were Ganon's egg used to be in BOTW, at the top by the throne you have to do the same thing and a statue will move to reveal a chest
Post automatically merged:

Help please , Sidon Quest in th sky
use sidon's power

Last edited by Manaconda1,
Reactions: SneakySnake908

migsmedia2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
how do i hell complete the water temple gate lock. Where the big sludge bursting on top

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24

gamer89420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is my game bugged or am I doing something wrong? I am in the first shrine with the ultrahand and I can't seem to grab anything? lol

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best place to get dragon parts? need the dragon parts for armor. also where is musician in the rito lands i cant find him

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Where can i reset my Hearts and Stamina?
in the Lookout landing talk to the soldier in the middle of the plaza, he will open a bunker, inside the bunker theres a small opening were you need to crouch to pass, blast the rocks and inside these tunels almost inmediatly theres a part in the right were the demon statue is, it will reset your stuff

RyanRFx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm completely stuck at the construct factory, it doesn't seem like I can do anything at all in the left leg depot or the right leg depot, anyone have any tips possibly? Thanks!

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in the Lookout landing talk to the soldier in the middle of the plaza, he will open a bunker, inside the bunker theres a small opening were you need to crouch to pass, blast the rocks and inside these tunels almost inmediatly theres a part in the right were the demon statue is, it will reset your stuff
I can't find the opening, where exactly is it?

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So When can I get the master sword and how do you get it, is it like botw.
Find your way into Korok Forest using the depths as you can't enter from above ground. There is a spot you can ascend from the depths into there. Help out the great deku tree by killing the stuff in the bottom of him (near the shops). Talk to him and he will give you the location. You need a lot of stamina to pull it (at least 2 full bars but might require 1 into the 3rd bar).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...