[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

kirbydaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi everyone, does anyknow know a glitch fix for Hateneo Lab Sensor testing tutorial. Im stuck on the testing gameplay and my sensor could not detect the shrine from inside the lab. Robbie wont let me go out and i could not save.

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone make a discord server where we can all keep discussing this, I find it hard to understand with text only, I know you can share photos here but it is a bit slow in my opinion

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can someone make a discord server where we can all keep discussing this, I find it hard to understand with text only, I know you can share photos here but it is a bit slow in my opinion
Yes, discord servers are a great way to keep the information! /s

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help explain how to get to the remaining lock in the wind temple.
you have to come up into it from that hole, the entrance to get there is from another part of the temple. hopefully someone else can give you more specific details, that was the first temple i completed so my memory is fuzzy on the route
Post automatically merged:

Anyone? I've been trying this for ages.
scroll back a couple pages to find out what to do in detail, but basically you light the first pillar which reflects to the second, then you goto the second and rotate it until the light completes the triangle.

rainbowkittypaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone? I've been trying this for ages.
-

you have to come up into it from that hole, the entrance to get there is from another part of the temple. hopefully someone else can give you more specific details, that was the first temple i completed so my memory is fuzzy on the route

scroll back a couple pages to find out what to do in detail, but basically you light the first pillar which reflects to the second, then you goto the second and rotate it until the light completes the triangle.
Thank you.

latacloenver872

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, does anyknow know a glitch fix for Hateneo Lab Sensor testing tutorial. Im stuck on the testing gameplay and my sensor could not detect the shrine from inside the lab. Robbie wont let me go out and i could not save.
walk slowly around the table, eventually you will trigger the cutscene and he will let you out

Reactions: kirbydaze

rainbowkittypaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

For some reason for me the 1st light points at the 3rd light. (The one that doesn't rotate). It shines over the top of it, and can't be reflected.

TRYASZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am now stuck here and not sure how to get through.

EDIT - I had my AH HA moment and got through. Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture_2.PNG
    Capture_2.PNG
    4.5 MB · Views: 29

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spoile:

Sidon gives you his power and suit of zora with his quest but you have to make other quest at the same time. The other quest after you speak with sidon, you have to find his friend and after his father. After all quest and mini boss, you can go in temple of Zora and temple of water !

Sounds like you might be able to help me out: I'm stuck on finding his father (the king). The questline says that he's in a hidden area behind a waterfall in the area near Zora's Domain. Do you know where exactly that is? I've had no luck looking behind any of the major waterfalls in that area.

Thanks!

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you might be able to help me out: I'm stuck on finding his father (the king). The questline says that he's in a hidden area behind a waterfall in the area near Zora's Domain. Do you know where exactly that is? I've had no luck looking behind any of the major waterfalls in that area.

Thanks!
It's the pristine sanctum, It has 2 entrances, one on top and the other behind a waterfall

1683315326109.png

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, figured it out. Next to the 2nd Red pillar, there is a large rock with a rotating switch similar to the one on top of the 3rd pillar. It's well hidden in the sandstorm.
yeah, ive seen that but ive literally always been pushing it the wrong way so i didnt notice what its supposed to do... :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated