[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Theo_VIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the lookout and talk to robbie (goggles) and follow his side quest line until you get to his lab. Once there he will unlock the shrine detector that will help you find them much easier.

Major spoiler...
The master sword is buried in the light dragon (zeldas) head. Once you collect all of the tears from the geoglyphs she will drop the final tear and appear in the sky. you mount her and rip it from her brain

Gleeok, the three headed dragons? hit each head until it drops then attack the body.
Post automatically merged:

As it was in BOTW it is most likely available from an amiibo draw, but I haven't encountered it yet.
Go to the lookout and talk to robbie (goggles) and follow his side quest line until you get to his lab. Once there he will unlock the shrine detector that will help you find them much easier.

Major spoiler...
The master sword is buried in the light dragon (zeldas) head. Once you collect all of the tears from the geoglyphs she will drop the final tear and appear in the sky. you mount her and rip it from her brain

Gleeok, the three headed dragons? hit each head until it drops then attack the body.

As it was in BOTW it is most likely available from an amiibo draw, but I haven't encountered it yet.
Majors mask in in the depths in a coliseum with lynels guarding it according to reddit

Reactions: Snake_Swiss

0bvious

Trophies
XP
Country

Major spoiler...

I have the shrine detector, but that's the issue. Is says the shrines are Underground, but I cannot figure out where the entrances are

Orangegamer1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I do not have a modded switch so my knowledge there is limited, best i can suggest is eliminating plugins etc one by one and see if the problem goes away. if it does begin readding until the issue re-appears and then you will know which plugin etc is causing the issue (if any are)

So I can confirm that was the issue, all the plugins/modules from Tesla were causing the problems to occur and now after removing all of the related items off my SD card, the problems are gone and I can progress further. Thank you for your help and sorry I didn't take your advice on board, I guess I needed a 2nd opinion lol

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok im stuck. im trying to unlock the faeires and need to do stuff with musicians. i have the first great fairy unlocked. i have the drummer. but i cant find the ones in the faron area or the rito area. i know the rito area one is stuck in some hole but cant find them and i have no clue where to look for the faron one

can anyone narrow down my search area? I'm having a very hard time finding them

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Has anyone finished Master Kohga of the Yiga Clan side quest? He's supposed to be at the Abandoned Hebra Mine, but I have no idea how to get there. I'm stuck at the place with a fallen statue buried in the wall.
As someone mentioned earlier, you have to find the hole in Rito village. It's on ground level iirc.

ok im stuck. im trying to unlock the faeires and need to do stuff with musicians. i have the first great fairy unlocked. i have the drummer. but i cant find the ones in the faron area or the rito area. i know the rito area one is stuck in some hole but cant find them and i have no clue where to look for the faron one

where did you find the drummer?

DrThE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Need help to pass dragon tears , inside the old temple with the map on the sand floor .... Stuck how ?

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone mentioned earlier, you have to find the hole in Rito village. It's on ground level iirc.

where did you find the drummer?
same places has hestus maracas in botw on the way to k village there's a little side path give drummer 3 honey

Reactions: enzonahuy

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

any one able to help with faron and rito area musicians i cant find them and i been searching for a while now narrow ing down the search area or being told where that are would help greatly

0bvious

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone finished Master Kohga of the Yiga Clan side quest? He's supposed to be at the Abandoned Hebra Mine, but I have no idea how to get there. I'm stuck at the place with a fallen statue buried in the wall.
I recommend getting yourself to the Great Plateau. Find the portal to the underground on the main grassland, just above where the gate to the plateau exists at ground level. Drop down here and you'll find yourself in a good spot to start this quest off

SMNFXCN

fox-raccoon hybrid
Trophies
Website
simonfoxcoon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
This sounds like a stupid question, but how do I swipe an Amiibo in TOTK?

I bought a bunch of Amiibo cards for BOTW a few years ago. I feel like an idiot trying to touch/swipe/hover them in-game, because nothing is registering.

Do I need to reach a certain point in-game? Do I swipe in-game or in-menu? I've got 2x light of blessings as of now.
noticed i was able to gain access to amiibo after i got to the surface. i think the amiibo ability will be enabled by default. use the L button, same button as ultrahand, fuse etc

does anyone know what the 1.1.0 update does?

Loading times are shorter
with or without the new update?

Last edited by SMNFXCN,

TRYASZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude Could help me out HOW IN THE BLUE HELL HOW TO GET To B1. Wind Temple. That;s the last remaining lock i cannot find or open
Can anyone help explain how to get to the remaining lock in the wind temple. Its the 1F lock that is in the building with the turret on top and is behind a gate. It appears there is a hole in the ground of that room but I cannot figure how to get into it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.6 MB · Views: 26
Last edited by TRYASZ,

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there are some temple that i need to follow the green light and provide crystal(?) to unlock, what should i give?
That is part of the 5th sage quest. you need to have obtained the 5th sages head/mask from the thunderhead islands.
There are more details a few pages back including a screenshot of the location and more details on obtaining it.

any idea where to find bomb flowers?
they are usually found in caves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol