Hacking Splatoon Weapon Hacking Guide

Josh53479

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I seem to be having some trouble. Whenever I launch Command Prompt for step 4, it always says that the command is invalid. Any help?

povlur.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey. I seem to be having some trouble. Whenever I launch Command Prompt for step 4, it always says that the command is invalid. Any help?

Make sure you're running CMD in the directory the python scripts are located. This can easily be done by clicking "File > Open Command Prompt" in Explorer

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're running CMD in the directory the python scripts are located. This can easily be done by clicking "File > Open Command Prompt" in Explorer
I'm getting the same problem. What do you mean by "run CMD in the directory the python scripts are located."?

povlur.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• 2016-09-23_10-45-39.gif
    2016-09-23_10-45-39.gif
    317.8 KB · Views: 208

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i'm on step 9, where is caffeine_root?
EDIT: Sorry to give you so many questions, but how do i run splatoon using caffeine?
Here, I'll give you a link on how to set up a Caffine Sever.

You have to enter the title ID of your game and create a folder for it btw.
Edit Edit, download the files given from the video and just add the folder w/ Splatoon's Title ID ( I believe it's called ) on it.
The title ID is on the guide btw ^^

Last edited by Splat_Red,

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here, I'll give you a link on how to set up a Caffine Sever.

You have to enter the title ID of your game and create a folder for it btw.

Should have edited my message earlier but I found out what it was and i watched that video a few mins ago LOL
But now Caffiine wont work. It's stuck on listening on port 7332.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should have edited my message earlier but I found out what it was and i watched that video a few mins ago LOL
But now Caffiine wont work. It's stuck on listening on port 7332.
Did follow these steps?
* Get your computer's IPv4 address first, this can be done by opening a cmd from the start menu, entering "ipconfig" and by scrolling up.
It should be something like this:
IPv4 . . . ( the address is located here )
When that's done, go to Loadiine.ovh on your Wii U, select "Caffine + Kernel"
And follow the steps on the screen.
It should bring you to a screen that asks you to give it an ip address and change it using the D-PAD, and this address is your computer's IPv4.
Enter it, and follow the prompt to get out of it.
Then just go to Splatoon and it should say connecting to the game or something like that. ^~^ ( on your caffine_server )

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. I did EXACTLY that. I got my ip (private ip here) and went straight to Loadiine.ovh. I got back into the browser, install caffiine for the 3rd time or so, and still nothing. It looped me on the screen for 3 minutes and nothing happened. http://prntscr.com/cll8ob

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. I did EXACTLY that. I got my ip (private ip here) and went straight to Loadiine.ovh. I got back into the browser, install caffiine for the 3rd time or so, and still nothing. It looped me on the screen for 3 minutes and nothing happened. http://prntscr.com/cll8ob
Do you have the files you want to replace in your caffine_root's Splatoon folder?
( you don't need a Splatoon folder, by Splatoon I mean Splatoon's title ID's Folder )

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, that's REALLY strange.
Try redoing the process.
Close the server on your computer, restart your Wii u ( try unplugging it from the socket for 10 seconds and then plug it back in and continue ) And then reopen the server on your laptop and redo the caffine process on your Wii u.

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still does it. I unplugged the socket, reopened server, typed in my IP, and it STILL is looping on the Splatoon screen with the ink in the room and stuff.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still does it. I unplugged the socket, reopened server, typed in my IP, and it STILL is looping on the Splatoon screen with the ink in the room and stuff.
Still? How long does it do that? 5-10 minutes? What does it say on your Caffine_Server?
When I first used it, it took like 4 minutes for it to move away from the drum roll/ink room screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway