Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KokoroNoMidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I want to know what I'm doing wrong. I load musicRandomizer.exe, I download the BFSTM file to go with it and put it in tracks. I click 'Import Tracks' and try to set that file to the background music. Then I get an error and the file disappears. Do I connect to Cafiine before importing or is it just not optimized for 2.11? I'm confused.

"Could not find file 'E:\HAX\Music\tracks\stardustspeedway.bfstm'."

Attachments

• denied.PNG
    denied.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 239

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Okay, I want to know what I'm doing wrong. I load musicRandomizer.exe, I download the BFSTM file to go with it and put it in tracks. I click 'Import Tracks' and try to set that file to the background music. Then I get an error and the file disappears. Do I connect to Cafiine before importing or is it just not optimized for 2.11? I'm confused.

Is the BFSTM file called stardustpeedway.bfstm? And yes need to connect to Cafiine before anything.

(FYI I don't know anything about the music randomized but I worked on changing music via Cafiine)

KokoroNoMidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the BFSTM file called stardustpeedway.bfstm? And yes need to connect to Cafiine before anything.

(FYI I don't know anything about the music randomized but I worked on changing music via Cafiine)

That was what I renamed it after several attempts with the other file. So I rename it every time it's downloaded. I'll try again with Cafiine on.

KokoroNoMidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've connected with Cafiine and got the message that it accepted connection with Splatoon. I tried again and I get the same error. Do I do something between the connection and that?

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't put the file in the tracks folder. When you import the file, MusicRandomizer will automatically move it there for you. Place the bfstm elsewhere and import from there. (This will be fixed in the next release.)

Last edited by OatmealDome,

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with Music Randomizer is there a setting where you can add songs to play in addition to the original songs, or does it completely override them?

Like for example I'd like to add songs to play during matches, but add them in addition to the songs that already play.

KokoroNoMidna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't put the file in the tracks folder. When you import the file, MusicRandomizer will automatically move it there for you. Place the bfstm elsewhere and import from there. (This will be fixed in the next release.)

Ah, I see. Thank you! I'm new to this whole audio replacement thing so I need to start somewhere.

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with Music Randomizer is there a setting where you can add songs to play in addition to the original songs, or does it completely override them?

Like for example I'd like to add songs to play during matches, but add them in addition to the songs that already play.

No, sorry. It completely overrides the original music files. I also ran into this issue myself, so I just imported the original bfstms from a game dump. I'll definitely consider this for a future release.

Ah, I see. Thank you! I'm new to this whole audio replacement thing so I need to start somewhere.

No problem!

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, sorry. It completely overrides the original music files. I also ran into this issue myself, so I just imported the original bfstms from a game dump. I'll definitely consider this for a future release.
Ah, I thought as much but wanted to be sure. I'll think I'll do the same, and that would be a killer feature to an already great program. :D

Yuu1221_t

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
I dumped my Splatoon, How do I decompress (Unpack) the .pack files (If you say Uwizard then What do I select?)
--Use Uwizard or SARCExtract--

Uwizard:Archive Manager--Extract SARC
・Select All Files
・Open .pack file

SARCExtract--https://github.com/NWPlayer123/WiiUTools

・SARCExtract.py is in SARCTool folder.
・Move .pack file to SARCExtract folder
・Run SARCExtract.py

Last edited by Yuu1221_t,

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how safe are the level and rank changers? I ask because I plan to make an alternative account to play on non-seriously, and I'd prefer to be able to manipulate my own stats without affecting others', like with purposeful deranking.

If I were to get banned, are any console bans possible? I'd be okay with that specific NNID getting banned, as long as it doesn't touch my console or my regular NNID. I'd also like to test that recent possible unban if I do end up getting banned.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how safe are the level and rank changers? I ask because I plan to make an alternative account to play on non-seriously, and I'd prefer to be able to manipulate my own stats without affecting others', like with purposeful deranking.

If I were to get banned, are any console bans possible? I'd be okay with that specific NNID getting banned, as long as it doesn't touch my console or my regular NNID. I'd also like to test that recent possible unban if I do end up getting banned.
As long as you're giving yourself a logically feasable rank I think you should be fine, I've really only done it once to skip to level 10 so I might not be the best example

Reactions: 7Robins

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you're giving yourself a logically feasable rank I think you should be fine, I've really only done it once to skip to level 10 so I might not be the best example
Interesting, thanks for the info. I'll probably only use it to skip to level 10 as well.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Interesting, thanks for the info. I'll probably only use it to skip to level 10 as well.
I don't recommend changing your level as I changed my level to 1 to 21 and then I changed it back to level 1 and I got permanently banned 2-3 weeks later.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't recommend changing your level as I changed my level to 1 to 21 and then I changed it back to level 1 and I got permanently banned 2-3 weeks later.
But wouldn't you have been banned because you skipped twenty levels twice? Also was it permabanned for your console or just that NNID?
Could I get banned using the music randomizer? Also, can I play splatfest songs during battles with this?
No, and yes, I've done both.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1