Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted User

Just a heads up, the latest build of Leanny's fork of GeckoMapTester is supposed to fix SceneEnvSet, but it wasn't when I tested.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean if you're compiling it yourself.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I forced night mode by patching MapInfo.byaml in Static.pack and it landed me a 106-0306 temporary NNID ban. If this does the same but in memory, I assume it will do the same thing.

If everything is setup correctly and you have the latest version, then I'm not really sure what's wrong. The only thing that stood out to me is that you were using CosmoCourtney's codehandler. However, I checked with some other people and they say that Splathax works fine with it, so...
Exactly, Splathax isn't working even with all of that, I used Cosmo's codehandler since that way amiibohax works, but I don't know what is going on with this, should I try another TCPGecko installer in my console? If yes, which one? Remember I'm at 5.3.2U, Loadiine.ovh offers the correct exploit only to 5.5.1 users... (I mean explicity the "TCPGecko + Kernel" exploit, that is only for 5.5.X users)

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, Splathax isn't working even with all of that, I used Cosmo's codehandler since that way amiibohax works, but I don't know what is going on with this, should I try another TCPGecko installer in my console? If yes, which one? Remember I'm at 5.3.2U, Loadiine.ovh offers the correct exploit only to 5.5.1 users... (I mean explicity the "TCPGecko + Kernel" exploit, that is only for 5.5.X users)
What if you do loadiine.ovh's TCPGecko installer? That might work, if you have the option.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What if you do loadiine.ovh's TCPGecko installer? That might work, if you have the option.
Nah... Loadiine.ovh only shows a few exploits for my firmware (Homebrew Launcher, Loadiine, Wup Installer, NNU-Patcher and anothers exploits, but no any kind of TCPGecko, even the normal one) so TCPGecko isn't even there for me :( ...

EDIT: i tried TCPGecko with normal Codehandler and the results are the same...

Last edited by Goku Junior,

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah... Loadiine.ovh only shows a few exploits for my firmware (Homebrew Launcher, Loadiine, Wup Installer, NNU-Patcher and anothers exploits, but no any kind of TCPGecko, even the normal one) so TCPGecko isn't even there for me :( ...

EDIT: i tried TCPGecko with normal Codehandler and the results are the same...
Protip: Geckiine uses the same offsets as Loadiine.ovh's Gecko

Reactions: Goku Junior

r3pr0bate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I thought I would share my results on the Splatoon save data. You can find them here (and in the associated pastes): http://pastebin.com/hysiQYmF

I have also posted the object-ids for the weapons (in the paste about weapon save-slots). I also (kindof) figured out what was needed to unlock the songs in the Kraken-Amiibo minigame.

Reactions: seresaa

MasterOcarino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, is the map changer available for the latest update? I tried it for battle dojo and none of the stages was changed

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
You can, but it's still got a couple things internally that need to be ironed out so I would at least keep the other one there alongside it or something
And I already did it... If anyone reports any bugs il add the old one back. Once again nice job.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I thought I would share my results on the Splatoon save data. You can find them here (and in the associated pastes): http://pastebin.com/hysiQYmF

I have also posted the object-ids for the weapons (in the paste about weapon save-slots). I also (kindof) figured out what was needed to unlock the songs in the Kraken-Amiibo minigame.
0x12CDCEE0 is the splatfest ID. So the save has no checksums?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...