Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

lynnies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hoping to get some "quick" help. I'll check back as frequent as I can.

I changed the level on one of my alts from 1 to 12 to unlock the 96 gal and level up from there. The problem I have encountered is that the game is leveling me up with points as if I were level 20+ (every 200p = +1 exp.) I wonder if there was a way to fix this

From the AIO, I used level hack and gave myself about 30k gold to buy stuff with. TIA

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
I can change the texte in Splatoon ! ( Luky is my name ) The normal name is Sloshing Machine :)
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8xODkyNzcxNzc1MzQwODcxNjgvMjAyNDg1MTc3MjgzMjQ4MTI5L0lNR18zNzg3LkpQRyJ9.Etqlb8j2zw67Z4i5dB8o7kouXyc.JPG
Can you say how did you do this? All times that I try to modify Splatoon it freezes (I think the problem is from Uwizard) if you dont like very much this idea think that +- 3 weeks ago someone knew how to get hidden gear and you didnt, this person did everything to help you, he/she was "answering" all your questions and you got hidden gear :)
Bye!

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you say how did you do this? All times that I try to modify Splatoon it freezes (I think the problem is from Uwizard) if you dont like very much this idea think that +- 3 weeks ago someone knew how to get hidden gear and you didnt, this person did everything to help you, he/she was "answering" all your questions and you got hidden gear :)
Bye!
So true. Was going to ask, but ehh, I had a feeling Luky was gonna have a little trouble somehow understanding what I'm saying. @-@

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know how often I've told people that, but here you go: UWizard SARC-Packing does not work. Use SARCPack and just the SZS option of UWizard.

Reactions: victormr21

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol