Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SplatDR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I linked the picture.
Start from 12CD0D8C, search your ID (The entire thing helps, like 00000416 instead of just 416)
and you should start seeing chunks of data that look like the picture I linked. There is no set place for a weapon, it depends on which ones you have unlocked and what order you unlocked them in afaik
Thank you for helping me, I've figured out how to change the number but for some reason it won't max out at 999999,whenever I put it in it puts 10 mil points inked instead lol. I'll keep trying different numbers to get it to 999999

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldn't have. It might also be slightly different if you have a PAL Wii U, I can't remember, but it should be around there.

Are you using the TCPGecko from Loadiine.ovh?
------
Also a new version of the AIO. All of the stuff should be updated for 2.8.0 on it.
And the All Gear script in this one shouldn't be dangerous. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nb9ec6yT63VFRTbXVPaGdiVk0
Yes, I have a Wii U PAL and im using TCPGECKO from HBL (appeare a screen and say, x to instalo cosmos codehandler... And the other opción I dont remember it) I press x an then launch Splatoon, connect TCPGecko...

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have a Wii U PAL and im using TCPGECKO from HBL (appeare a screen and say, x to instalo cosmos codehandler... And the other opción I dont remember it) I press x an then launch Splatoon, connect TCPGecko...
If you're using that TCPGecko then it's at 12CD8D8C / 12CD8D9C

Basically most times whenever you see an address here you're going to want to add 0x8000 onto it

You might also be using another version of Gecko I've never used in which case I have no idea where it is, and you have to look for it yourself. Put on all of the octoling gear and do a hex search for 00006D6000006D6000006D60 and that's probably the line you're looking for

Last edited by seresaa,

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@seresaa and @ubsunkeys I managed ! I'm so happy !
http://www.noelshack.com/2016-24-1466068640-cld6-2owyaa3mef.jpg
2016-24-1466068640-cld6-2owyaa3mef.jpg

M_A_C_A_R_O_N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works for me. Dunno what would be different between my 2.8.0 and your 2.8.0

I give up, we must be talking about two completely different things when we say "form does/doesn't work". Do you mean the busted tentacles that have pretty much always been that way?

Mmhmm. You need to manually unlock them before you can poke them, but you just found that out. It's what the all gear/weapons scripts do, and if you edit already-existing gear manually you're already pretty close to knowing how to do it
no, its just squid form not octopus form. but huminoid octoling works

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for helping me, I've figured out how to change the number but for some reason it won't max out at 999999,whenever I put it in it puts 10 mil points inked instead lol. I'll keep trying different numbers to get it to 999999
You're probably putting it in as a decimal, try 'F423F' instead of '999999'
no, its just squid form not octopus form. but huminoid octoling works
If you've uncommented the line and made sure the target address was fixed then everything should be normal. So I'm still confused

Reactions: SplatDR

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, u have other code hax ? Other gear hax ?
Nope, the only ones that I know are the Elite Octoling Goggles and the Research outfit. Those are the main hidden gear, there are other ones from the single player. Such as the upgraded helmet with the antennas.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, the only ones that I know are the Elite Octoling Goggles and the Research outfit. Those are the main hidden gear, there are other ones from the single player. Such as the upgraded helmet with the antennas.
Yup, there's some other alpha ( unused ) gear, like the Octoling Viking Helmet ( octolings would wear this ), The radio jet set headphones ( early version of noise cancelers ) and much more!
The gear isn't usable though. :/
Also I got this information from Nikki and the Cutting Room Floor Super Mario maker page ( a lot of splatoon' unused content is in Super Mario Maker, just in the internal files, since the games used the same engines. )

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So you could tell where your enemies are? And then kill them easily knowing where they're moving?
No shit, i mean what would be the use if it's an instaban anyways. Besides i really dont wanna see the day this becomes possible BEFORE splatoon is burnvictim-dead

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok on 5.5.1 when I use an expoit and then run the game it gets stuck on the loading game screen right after you launch the game :/

Any way around this or someone else who has this???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?