Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't have the object why?
CkvEJfvWkAA8w3s.jpg

CkvEJfvWkAA8w3s.jpg
CkvEJfvWkAA8w3s.jpg
CkvEJfvWkAA8w3s.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CkvEJfvWkAA8w3s.jpg

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
That release version was built before they made the changes so it could support Splatoon's files. You're gonna have to build it yourself with Visual Studio or something like that.
I believe Nikki put up a built version as well. Do a search for 'yamlconv' on that page, you should find it.
yessss!!!! Thank you!!!!

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you must have done something wrong, sorry but I can't help you, I told you the exact steps that I did and it looked like you did it right, maybe a small error. I recommend just turning off your Wii U and starting it again, also, make sure to not enter your inventory the whole process, just stand in the plaza the whole time.

SonicX53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Trying To Use The Octoling Hax But My WiiU Won't Show Up And I'm Using The IP Scanner
And I Also Don't Know My WiiU IP Can Someone Help Me I Really Want To Be An Octoling :)

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya!! I'm back.

Anyways thanks for the help with the Elite Octoling Goggles!! ^_^

I gotta try it later.
#Hyped

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm Trying To Use The Octoling Hax But My WiiU Won't Show Up And I'm Using The IP Scanner
And I Also Don't Know My WiiU IP Can Someone Help Me I Really Want To Be An Octoling :)
Go to your Wii U's Internet Browser, hit the top right button which should give you the internet settings, scroll down until you see "enable developer tools", hit yes, and it should give you your Wii U's IP.
It should be something like this
( X = placeholder )
192.168.X.XX:XXXX
Don't use the colon or anything after it.
So it will be
192.168.X.XX

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, now press poke

What should happen is the headgear wouldn't show anything in your inventory, you then exit it and you should have it on
I just attempted this too... didn't work. Instead, it equipped the starter tee. Are you sure that the elite gear id wasn't changed within the update? I even tried the same EXACT process with the CoroCoro cap and it worked.

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!! According to NWPlayer, all squid research lab gear has the ID 733D.

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just attempted this too... didn't work. Instead, it equipped the starter tee. Are you sure that the elite gear id wasn't changed within the update? I even tried the same EXACT process with the CoroCoro cap and it worked.
Are you trying to get the Elite Octoling Goggles? And yes, Nikki has said that it hasn't changed, and I got it to work with same ID

And yes, the Lab outfit is 733D, but I have not gotten it to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme