Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
that would be cool :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2016-6-11_21-40-53-png.52563

Breaking news: Elite Octoling goggles at ID 00006D61 in TCPGecko.

who wants to change it and see if it do? I have no computer there monn?

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to understand how I would do it, do I poke the gear ID for the white headband? Cause that didn't work.

Just searched the ID for the Elite Octoling Goggles, said that it could not find it, the ID has probably changed

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Nikki just said that the ID's have not changed in the update....

Nikki just said that you need to edit the save manually to get the hidden gear.

OatmealDome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if I want to post this in its own thread, so I'm just going to drop it here in the Modding Hub for now.

Presenting MusicRandomizer, custom music so easy that even your grandmother can do it! I originally made this for personal use and decided to clean it up for public release. For downloads and usage information, see here.

ZlyclCs.jpg
TUZUSA9.jpg

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Safe Octohax DOES work, you just need the fixed version. ( It should be a few pages back. ) Also, the Octopus Form doesn't work sadly. :(
Works for me. Dunno what would be different between my 2.8.0 and your 2.8.0
It does, just the octopus form doesn't work.
I give up, we must be talking about two completely different things when we say "form does/doesn't work". Do you mean the busted tentacles that have pretty much always been that way?
So Nikki just said that the ID's have not changed in the update....
Mmhmm. You need to manually unlock them before you can poke them, but you just found that out. It's what the all gear/weapons scripts do, and if you edit already-existing gear manually you're already pretty close to knowing how to do it

Last edited by seresaa,

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well. Easiest way I know to find the first empty head slot is to look at 12CD0D88 and search whatever value for the head you have in there. Depending on if you're wearing a set of items that have the same ID (like the Octoling gear) you're gonna have to hit the search button until you come to the right one. If you know how to edit gear manually then you'll probably be able to tell which item is which.

Then you scroll down and down until you find any section that looks like this, and change FFFFFFFF to 00006D61, which'll add the Elite Octoling Goggles to your inventory. Not that you'll be able to see it. I'd also add some stats to it, I don't know what happens if you don't.
Data Values: 00 - Damage Up
01 - Defence Up
02 - Ink Saver (Main)
03 - Ink Saver (Sub)
04 - Ink Recovery Up
05 - Run Speed Up
06 - Swim Speed Up
07 - Special Charge Up
08 - Special Duration Up
09 - Quick Respawn
0A - Special Saver
0B - Quick Super Jump
0C - Bomb Range Up

from

After that, then you should be able to poke 00006D61 into 12CD0D88 and they'll show up. Try to make sure you're not looking at the inventory while you do it though, it never changes if I do that

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much, I'll go try it.

I like the values to the F's right?

So... I was able to make my inkling wear nothing as a headgear, but had quick super jump? Even though I didn't put put that as the abilities...

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I was able to make my inkling wear nothing as a headgear, but had quick super jump? Even though I didn't put put that as the abilities...
If you did it right, it should look something like this. Exit the inventory if you see that and it should be on your face like it should be.
8eNaEQB.png

Last edited by seresaa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get...