Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I set up everything and can even connect to my console when running nonloadiine exploit and then tcpgecko via homebrewlauncher, but whatever i do, no cheats via jgecko, no poking via tcpgecko in the apropiate addresses or even just colorizer will show any signs of actually doing ANYTHING...

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When did you use it?
I ran the script in plaza, but then, when I tried to connect, I was only able to play half a regular match before getting booted offline and a Perma Ban error code, Which, for some reason was actually only for a minute, but I still wouldnt risk it.. *WONDERING HOW NWPLAYER DOES IT*

Reactions: hudhair

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Is the rank hack relatively safe now the ban wave is over? I've heard mixed results about that.
There are mixed opinions regarding this question and I believe that it is safe as long as you take the correct measures. If you load Splatoon via Loadiine then you're going to be safe from being banned (I believe) because Loadiine restricts online.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
There are mixed opinions regarding this question and I believe that it is safe as long as you take the correct measures. If you load Splatoon via Loadiine then you're going to be safe from being banned (I believe) because Loadiine restricts online.
I have a legit Splatoon disc. (What would a rank hack do without online? :P)

Reactions: nxwing

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Oh, now I get it! Thanks! So all Gecko hacks are safe except the dangerous Octoling hack, right?
Most codes are safe as long as you know what you're doing. If you mess around with it enough to get yourself caught then you might get tempbanned for 2 weeks or possibly perma ban
-edit-
Modifying weapon stats, in game rank changes/ levels could get you temp banned

Last edited by Duckling,
Reactions: SomeGamer

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please tell me how weapons on single player mode? There really shouldn't be any reason to keep it a secret as it wont effect online play so please tell me.

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you think the servers can detect what amiibos you have? if so, then do u think a ban is possible if you use the all gear script without owning the amiibos?

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think the servers can detect what amiibos you have? if so, then do u think a ban is possible if you use the all gear script without owning the amiibos?
Giving yourself amiibo gear shouldn't result in anything, but if you're still worried I think there's a script somewhere that puts an amiibo in your plaza, so you could use that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Alright @SylverReZ you win, lets go double or nothing.