Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SSQuake

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried once again, opening splathax after the news segment and it failed.
did you disable your firewall for both public and private connections? same thing happened for me. Also, your Wii U's IP can change from time to time, both my local and Wii U's IP changes every day. It could also be something to do with your ISP or computer in general.

Yuu1221_t

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
That yamlconv doesn't like Splatoon byamls much

Before you convert them back you have to make sure any empty string nodes are changed to null nodes

If you mean extracting them, I put SARCtools in the AIO

SZS are yaz0 compressed sarc, you have to decompress the SZS with Uwizard into a .sarc or .pack and then unpack them with SARCtools

Thank you.

SSQuake

Trophies
XP
Country
this may sound like a dumb question, im kinda casual in the modding/homebrew community and don't really understand much, but what's the kernel exploit?? is it just Kexploit 31 from loadiine?? and how do i launch TCPGecko/pygecko?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
this may sound like a dumb question, im kinda casual in the modding/homebrew community and don't really understand much, but what's the kernel exploit?? is it just Kexploit 31 from loadiine?? and how do i launch TCPGecko/pygecko?
In case of Splatoon modding, yes it's kexploit31. You can launch TCPGecko + Kernel from Loadiine.ovh.

M_A_C_A_R_O_N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i checked gecko d net on splatoon and typed 12cd0de90 on the adress and searched. But all the codes are gone, can someone explain this and why is this happening?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nvm, i fixed it lol. If this happen to anyone you can call me for the new address i found ;w;

Yuu1221_t

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
That yamlconv doesn't like Splatoon byamls much

Before you convert them back you have to make sure any empty string nodes are changed to null nodes

If you mean extracting them, I put SARCtools in the AIO

SZS are yaz0 compressed sarc, you have to decompress the SZS with Uwizard into a .sarc or .pack and then unpack them with SARCtools

Sorry....
I'm couldn't
What is the cause??
Could you show me how to it was executed?

Attachments

• 2016-07-09 (3).png
    2016-07-09 (3).png
    14.8 KB · Views: 220

ninthour

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i checked gecko d net on splatoon and typed 12cd0de90 on the adress and searched. But all the codes are gone, can someone explain this and why is this happening?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

nvm, i fixed it lol. If this happen to anyone you can call me for the new address i found ;w;
You wouldn't happen to know the new Values for Rank and Rank #? Looks like the old ones don't work anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1