Hacking Splatoon Colorizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm using loadiine.ovh for gecko, which also worked on 2.7.0. The program CAN connect to the game, because it connects to gecko in the same way it did when it worked before.
Here's what happens if I try to load it.
I get up to loading the plaza in Splatoon.
I connect to gecko, which was loaded through loadiine.ovh before turning splatoon on
Program connects to gecko, I press 'get colors' all 3 boxes are black

If I added a colour, say purple to "good guys" the program would recognise that I placed 'purple' in the game. EG I place green temporarily over purple then press 'get colors' good guys will still show purple.

yet 'purple' and none of the blacks show in the actual game.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but it seems that this is not working at the moment. It is being investigated.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uploading fix.

qANq7s9.jpg

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm using loadiine.ovh for gecko, which also worked on 2.7.0. The program CAN connect to the game, because it connects to gecko in the same way it did when it worked before.
Here's what happens if I try to load it.
I get up to loading the plaza in Splatoon.
I connect to gecko, which was loaded through loadiine.ovh before turning splatoon on
Program connects to gecko, I press 'get colors' all 3 boxes are black

If I added a colour, say purple to "good guys" the program would recognise that I placed 'purple' in the game. EG I place green temporarily over purple then press 'get colors' good guys will still show purple.

yet 'purple' and none of the blacks show in the actual game.
Yup, which is entirely exactly what happened to me, don't feel too special about it xD

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I wasn't feeling special about it. You said something like you switched where you got gecko from which is where I got it from so I thought you said it worked suddenly because you switched to the one I was using, and the one I was using was incorrect.
Detailing what was happening because of the lack of info I gave.

sonden

Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse me.
I might be strange sentence because the Japanese.
There is a thing you want to hear.
It is a way of Splatoon Colorizer update.
I am glad if you could tell by the image or video if possible.
Waiting for a reply.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me.
I might be strange sentence because the Japanese.
There is a thing you want to hear.
It is a way of Splatoon Colorizer update.
I am glad if you could tell by the image or video if possible.
Waiting for a reply.
I have yet to have an update for the latest version, not sure if I should do it anyway as it hands out bans. :-/

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
people like to use it offline
ahem a lot of people like myself
I still have the morality to not go online with it but still succumb myself to testing range only
no more custom colours at all? MMk then.

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I really need colouriser to test out comparisons between colours but I have no means of doing so at the moment without this tool, which is broken.

I know the method is unsafe for online but I never used it online and now I have no means of being able to test colours because some idiots decided to ignore the warnings.
I hate sounding like a nag but I'm really kind of at a dead end here.
Will there ever be an update to this? No?
Guess my points are wasted then.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I really need colouriser to test out comparisons between colours but I have no means of doing so at the moment without this tool, which is broken.

I know the method is unsafe for online but I never used it online and now I have no means of being able to test colours because some idiots decided to ignore the warnings.
I'll see about updating it.

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

How about being grateful for all the work gudenaurock has done already?

If you want it so bad you can do it with a variety of scripts out there, colorhax comes to mind. Yes the address is probably updated but it's not impossible to do the leg work for yourself.

Reactions: The Koopa Kingdom

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
How about being grateful for all the work gudenaurock has done already?

If you want it so bad you can do it with a variety of scripts out there, colorhax comes to mind. Yes the address is probably updated but it's not impossible to do the leg work for yourself.
2.8 as far as I know, isn't that not the latest?

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2.8 as far as I know, isn't that not the latest?

I just checked NWPlayers github and 2.8 is the latest there. Splatoon is on 2.11.0 and I haven't used either for changing colours in a while.

Your tool needs an address update yeah?

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Ok I assumed yours was at what NWPlayers script is at (2.8.0) and 2.11.0 broke something. As I said I haven't used it for awhile. So if the 2.8 version still works then Pinkupi13 can still get the desired result without changing any address. (using NWPlayers script)

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok I assumed yours was at what NWPlayers script is at (2.8.0) and 2.11.0 broke something. As I said I haven't used it for awhile. So if the 2.8 version still works then Pinkupi13 can still get the desired result without changing any address. (using NWPlayers script)
I do not think it works, she just never updated it.

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I went to NW ages ago and tried that script (along with a different one from the same person) and it didn't work even when we tried it before.
I HAVE been grateful in fact by using the application when it was available. Extremely so, only to have it suddenly taken because updates.
and I meant 'dead end' because I have literally done everything from trying to find people who can find the address (with no luck on how to replace the values) and finding colour scripts that work (NWplayer from an earlier update)
NW's never worked, NW constantly recommends THIS gui in the script and this gui doesn't work so I am literally at a dead end.
gud's was using something else which worked in the past now it's dead.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I went to NW ages ago and tried that script (along with a different one from the same person) and it didn't work even when we tried it before.
I HAVE been grateful in fact by using the application when it was available. Extremely so, only to have it suddenly taken because updates.
and I meant 'dead end' because I have literally done everything from trying to find people who can find the address (with no luck on how to replace the values) and finding colour scripts that work (NWplayer from an earlier update)
NW's never worked, NW constantly recommends THIS gui in the script and this gui doesn't work so I am literally at a dead end.
gud's was using something else which worked in the past now it's dead.
It's always been 100% my code, just need the address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...