Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know where i can download a save editor for 6.0.0? i downloaded a new HB that has Edizon attached, but that can only edit in-game materials and splatoon 2 isn’t compatible with it.
and i as conclude this, i’m gonna ask in my desperation again— does anyone have the values of the white eminence jacket? dangerous or not, i need that sucker back!

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know where i can download a save editor for 6.0.0? i downloaded a new HB that has Edizon attached, but that can only edit in-game materials and splatoon 2 isn’t compatible with it.
and i as conclude this, i’m gonna ask in my desperation again— does anyone have the values of the white eminence jacket? dangerous or not, i need that sucker back!

Save decryption is not currently public for 4.0.0 nor 4.1.0 so there isn't any alternatives to adding DLC content with a save editor, especially because no save editors will patch DLC items in, so even if you DO add them with splathex, they will be removed immediately upon loading the game.

There is a way to use exefs edits to patch Splatoon 2 to allow all DLC content, but it's a guarantee ban online, and I don't fully know how to do it myself yet, as the game has always crashed when I've tried it.

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Welp... looks like i got banned from splatoon online x) be careful everyone, I thought editing money, shells, and the lobster's tickets wouldn't get me banned since I didn't mess with gears/level/rank, but hey, it happens... anyway, watch out everybody =)
So you modified snails? It's well known that modifying your snails can lead to a ban. It's a warning on the download site: https://leanny.github.io/SplatHeX.html

Jayl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's not a concern for most people, but it's bugging me that I can't unlock tracks 20-22 in Squid Beatz on Splatoon 1. Apparently, I needed to participate in a Splatfest, so I missed out. Does anyone know if this save editor can unlock that for me? I see that you can unlock the "seen Splatfest explanation" flag, but I don't know if that would be enough. If not, I'll suggest it at the Github, but I don't want to make new issues frivolously. Thank you!

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i use this to 100% story and get all story stuff?

No, you can't because electrictrified fence won't removed and you will unable to access to different sectors, so you can download 100% save from link below.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-switch-save-site-with-modified-saves-and-100-completed-saves.508661/

Remember, use it offline only and do not go online with this save, otherwise, you could be banned from Splatoon 2 or Switch ban.

I have to warn anyone before waste their time for useless new, edited save.

Last edited by JeepX87,

Nuk-Schnuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

i'm considering installing homebrew on my switch. But i want to know something first.
Most people say you never ever should go online with installed CFW. A lot of people got banned and you should only forever use a hacked switch offline.
But i want to use SplatHeX and of course play online after using it. How is this possible?
How many people got banned here? How many people don't have any problems?`

All i want to do is make perfect basic gear in Splatoon 2. No shells, no money, no rank, no level. JUST totally normal clothing sets.

I don't want a tutorial about how to install homebrew, i just would like to know how dangerous it is to play Splatoon 2 online with installed custom firmware. Can someone tell?

Last edited by Nuk-Schnuk,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

i'm considering installing homebrew on my switch. But i want to know something first.
Most people say you never ever should go online with installed CFW. A lot of people got banned and you should only forever use a hacked switch offline.
But i want to use SplatHeX and of course play online after using it. How is this possible?

All i want to do is make perfect basic gear in Splatoon 2. No shells, no money, no rank, no level. JUST totally normal clothing sets.

I don't want a tutorial about how to install homebrew, i just would like to know how dangerous it is to play Splatoon 2 online with installed custom firmware. Can someone tell?
I've used SplatHex for snails, gave myself $50K, and maxed out all my chunks and drink tickets to 99 and 999 respectively. Did so in August of this year, and still no ban. But I can't get the latest version to open my save file.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save encryption for the current version isn’t 100% figured out yet so the HMAC error is going to be common until it’s updated again.

Hello,

Never go online with CFW. if you want to save edit, do it offline, and then restart the switch normally. Editing tickets, chunks, and money is the safest things to edit in splatoon 2.

Reactions: MiniBuizel

Dreamy Luigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is editing gear on this still safe from an online ban? I did it last year but I wanted to double check as I'm not sure if things have changed and I couldn't find solid answers anywhere else. Thank you!

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is editing gear on this still safe from an online ban? I did it last year but I wanted to double check as I'm not sure if things have changed and I couldn't find solid answers anywhere else. Thank you!
I personally wouldnt edit gear directly. Just give yourself maximum chunks for every ability if youre playing splatoon2. I did that forever ago and am just fine. I wouldn't edit anything besides single player and the chunks if you dont want a ban

NomuraKenji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally wouldnt edit gear directly. Just give yourself maximum chunks for every ability if youre playing splatoon2. I did that forever ago and am just fine. I wouldn't edit anything besides single player and the chunks if you dont want a ban
You can edit gear directly without ban. I've done it several times and I'm still not banned as long as you don't change to any near impossible or impossible abilities.
1) Edit the gear then start the game OFFLINE
2) Change the gear your character is wearing to any other gear other than the gear you just modded (This is to force the game to "autosave the changes" so it seems legit)
3) After saving, restart the game (yes this is necessary) in ONLiNE mode and change your gear back to the "modded" gear and profit

Last edited by NomuraKenji,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work