Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright just got US copy of splatoon and opening up splathex to refresh my file back to how it usually is-- i added all weapons, clothes, ect ect but does anyone know if it's possible to add the milky white eminence jacket? i had it in the EU splat and only obtained it through splathex, though i couldn't find it in the index while editing US splat. i'd love to be able to get it back :lol:

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright just got US copy of splatoon and opening up splathex to refresh my file back to how it usually is-- i added all weapons, clothes, ect ect but does anyone know if it's possible to add the milky white eminence jacket? i had it in the EU splat and only obtained it through splathex, though i couldn't find it in the index while editing US splat. i'd love to be able to get it back :lol:
Not sure about the jacket, but are you saying you started a new game and was able to add everything into the game without triggering a ban? Even at a low level? Or did you edit your level as well? I figured that would be an almost instant ban as it's tied to your online ranking. I've been playing it safe with just money and chunks, but I'd love to cut out some grinding by editing more. I'm just being careful.

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about the jacket, but are you saying you started a new game and was able to add everything into the game without triggering a ban? Even at a low level? Or did you edit your level as well? I figured that would be an almost instant ban as it's tied to your online ranking. I've been playing it safe with just money and chunks, but I'd love to cut out some grinding by editing more. I'm just being careful.
i edited my level to 35 and then dropped in bulk weapons n clothes without a problem. working ranks and salmon run up manually, but everything else was edited back to mostly usual, save for the jacket :^(

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i edited my level to 35 and then dropped in bulk weapons n clothes without a problem. working ranks and salmon run up manually, but everything else was edited back to mostly usual, save for the jacket :^(
Hmm, I figured all of that was super risky. Maybe I'll give it a shot after a while.

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The game has a dlc check and removes every (not currently wearing) dlc gear you don't own. To minimize ban risks we decided that you cannot add this gear manually anymore, as if you own the dlc you will have it anyway (since no unlock conditions except opening a box)

SplatIzzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the dlc, but I can't unlock the last piece of gear. The golden toothpick. There are some levels that are impossible for me to complete. Is there any other way to unlock it?

Candy man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game has a dlc check and removes every (not currently wearing) dlc gear you don't own. To minimize ban risks we decided that you cannot add this gear manually anymore, as if you own the dlc you will have it anyway (since no unlock conditions except opening a box)
this is just pleading my case but, in my EU splatoon, i was wearing it without trouble and received no ban :^0 granted this was before the octolings were implemented and i n e v e r took off the jacket, but it does raise my curiosity a bit :^ sidenote however, thank you for the previous reply and thank you for all the work you’ve put into this

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dlc check?

a code counts as dlc?

Yes, all of them count as one DLC. There are 5 DLCs in total rn.

I have the dlc, but I can't unlock the last piece of gear. The golden toothpick. There are some levels that are impossible for me to complete. Is there any other way to unlock it?

We will release the OE editor soon. We are currently writing it, you can use it to finish these levels :> (Or use the cheat mode when you die 2 timse)

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
The game lets you skip any level after two retries though.

Yes, all of them count as one DLC. There are 5 DLCs in total rn.

We will release the OE editor soon. We are currently writing it, you can use it to finish these levels :> (Or use the cheat mode when you die 2 timse)

The in-game Hack for skipping levels doesn't work on the very final level in the game. In order to get the last piece or gear (the Golden Toothpick) you need to actually beat every level (you can ask Marina to hack it, but you will have to go back at some point), then there's a final level that unlocks when you have all 80 coloured mem cakes. That final level is what is required for the Golden Toothpick, but it's next to impossible because the opponent is basically a hacker in terms of "skill". I was looking here to see if anyone knew if it was possible to use weapon mods in Octo Expansion just to help me beat this final boss.

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can edit your save to put in the golden toothpick, splathex can decrypt the save so long as you know the gear's id which was easy since i'd unlocked the other octo expansion hats and it just so happened to increment from those

it even counts for skipping the boss because there's no glow in the subway anymore for me

and 5 dlcs, most of which are unreleased to anywhere outside japan. if only we could hack them in because exclusivity makes us mad, i'd have paid for it but it doesn't even work on a non-japanese game so screw it

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So you get banned if you give yourself all Items (Legit ones)? Since the Save is local anyway and not linked to any NNID?

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you get banned if you give yourself all Items (Legit ones)? Since the Save is local anyway and not linked to any NNID?
I'd love an answer to that. Some people seem to say it's way too risky, but others have done it with no issues. I'm still on the fence. I want to do it, but this game is worthless without online.

DrexionVzanphon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I may be missing something, but in order to use SplatHex on S2 you need to export and then reinject the save file after modding it. I am seeing a ton of tutorials on how to do that with CFW via Y'allAreNuts homebrew loader. But is this only possible if you are on OFW 5.0.2 and lower? I'm on 5.1.0 so I assume there currently is no way to use this tool to get my save data off and back on?

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
A WIP Splatoon/Splatoon 2 save editor developed by WemIO and Lean

Site Here

Special thanks to these people:

• OatmealDome and Simonx22 - Help with save encryption
  • random - UI idea
  • Sc0tline - Some resources
  • hartie95 - providing test data
SplatHeX can be run by any Windows system, where Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is installed. On Linux, get wine via your distro's package method. On Mac, use https://brew.sh/.

PS. Not made by me just posting for others

Can you update the save editor
  • v 0.5
    • Add Octo Expansion Editor - This editor is currently work in progress. We got around 90% of all offsets right now and create the editor for it.
i wait only that!

Last edited by Flora Cherry,
D

Deleted User

So I may be missing something, but in order to use SplatHex on S2 you need to export and then reinject the save file after modding it. I am seeing a ton of tutorials on how to do that with CFW via Y'allAreNuts homebrew loader. But is this only possible if you are on OFW 5.0.2 and lower? I'm on 5.1.0 so I assume there currently is no way to use this tool to get my save data off and back on?
Use checkpoint to backup and restore save

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin
    What I'm putting down is you gotta be trashed first lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like if psi fucked the fish the quality of the eggs will probably come out abnormal
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had it spread on crackers, n I had Rum/Coke today. I like all fish and seafoods, but not that.
    Lol sorry Ken it was either the fish or your mom.... I picked the fish lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah still an abnormal egg came out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob smelled the same anyways
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd assume most eggs smell the same
    Lol Ken was an egg at one time!