Gaming Spirit Tracks Help (maybe some kind of codes)

decemberchild

latecomer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have started this game a hundred times legitimately on a ds only to quit because the train is so boring. I decided to try again using drastic which means now I can speed up the train sequences dramatically. However, my problem is, I have a lot of problems using the mic to blow. This isn't a problem when the notes are in order, but is a problem on the 3rd LOKOMO. I have tried it for over 30 minutes. I have used the built in button in the emulatr for the mic. I have used the mic and actually blew in it. nothing works so i'm wondering if there are some kind of cheat codes to skip this?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I think you're referring to the mic making noises on its own, but that still isn't working for me. No big deal. The game isn't very good anyway, so i just quit playing it. Thanks for the help.

are you playing on an emulator or on the ds? which emulator?
in emulator options (desmume i think) there is an option to use an audio file instead of noise... did you tried that? try recording yourself with audacity and put the .wav on the desmume..

decemberchild

latecomer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using drastic for android. the problem with the mic noise, is that you can't turn it on and off quick enough to do the flute thing when you need to skip a note. It is honestly not a big deal. I appreciate the replies though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again