Spirit Tracks Help (maybe some kind of codes)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by decemberchild, Aug 1, 2014.

1. decemberchild
    OP

decemberchild latecomer

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2011
    United States
    I have started this game a hundred times legitimately on a ds only to quit because the train is so boring. I decided to try again using drastic which means now I can speed up the train sequences dramatically. However, my problem is, I have a lot of problems using the mic to blow. This isn't a problem when the notes are in order, but is a problem on the 3rd LOKOMO. I have tried it for over 30 minutes. I have used the built in button in the emulatr for the mic. I have used the mic and actually blew in it. nothing works so i'm wondering if there are some kind of cheat codes to skip this?

2. Drink the Bleach

Drink the Bleach This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014

Banned
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
  3. decemberchild
    OP

decemberchild latecomer

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2011
    United States
  4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    are you playing on an emulator or on the ds? which emulator?
    in emulator options (desmume i think) there is an option to use an audio file instead of noise... did you tried that? try recording yourself with audacity and put the .wav on the desmume..

5. decemberchild
    OP

decemberchild latecomer

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2011
    United States
    I'm using drastic for android. the problem with the mic noise, is that you can't turn it on and off quick enough to do the flute thing when you need to skip a note. It is honestly not a big deal. I appreciate the replies though.

6. Drink the Bleach

Drink the Bleach This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014

Banned
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    The flute was already a problem on the DS, so its easy to see why its difficult on a non-natice device