Spirit Tracks freezing problem (NOT a save issue)

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by BaconXBits, Dec 21, 2009.

1. BaconXBits
    OP

Newcomer BaconXBits Member

United States
    I'm using a clean rom, clean save, and firmware 1.56B5. When I leave the Fire Sanctuary after talking to the guy in the northern section, the game freezes. I'm beginning to think that this is because this is the section of the game where you get the freight car, and I already used a code to give me all of the train parts, INCLUDING the freight car, so I'm thinking that maybe the game is getting confused about this.

Is there any way to bypass this? I seriously do not want to play through this game four times, my first two saves corrupted (at snow temple and final spirit temple part respectively) and I just want to finish the stupid game.

2. GH0ST

Member GH0ST Your Hero is a Ghost

France
    I fear for you the answer is in your question ...

3. Siegmund Fretzga

Newcomer Siegmund Fretzga Advanced Member

Germany
    Don't cheat for things you know are going to mess up your save (in all games). Don't get all items, max life and don't go where you aren't supposed to be.

4. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Use cheats to disable the freight car?

5. LinuxRevolution

Newcomer LinuxRevolution Member

Australia
    I have to agree, forget the cheats, they're obviously the problem. Honestly, I used to cheat as well, but when you actually play the game it's way more fun
    and rewarding, especially a game like spirit tracks, which I've heard is awesome.