[Spider Web Exploit] Mario Kart 7 - Unlock All Issue

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by xihx, Nov 1, 2015.

1. xihx
    OP

xihx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2015
    Australia
    Vienna
    Video Link
    -

^ includes:
    My SD contents
    Me Attempting the Exploit. (Sorry for shaky camera, and issues I was recording w/ iPad)
    OH, and the reason there is a blank because I had to set iPad down when entering URL.
    I cleared Cache & History and even reset the webbrowser.. Used different versions of Spider3DSTools.. Idk If it could be the code.bin I haven't tried another.. Oh and other AR codes wont load aswell... I've tried different ex: projectpokemon, albertosoft, dukesrg, etc.

Running 9.4.0-14U and a Compiled successfully version of Spider3DSTools on the root of my SD (Obviously, it's in the video)

I can't get the codes to apply. I tried waiting 60 seconds and other shit whenever i resume the game it just appears like normal and other stuff i've tried everything, even a Pre-Compiled old version, and another old version cause the new version gets "Error 1" Trust me. It's not that..

Any support is granted, Oh! and I'm using a Nintendo 2DS (Mario Kart 7 Bundled version, and a CARTRIDGE of MK7 @ v1.1 and webbrowser ver: 1.7552

Thanks, xihx (I've tried to fix it since Friday.. Please urgent responses.. TY

Last edited by xihx, Nov 1, 2015
  2. xihx
    OP

xihx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2015
    Australia
    Vienna
    More Information: 9.4.0-14@Nintendo 2DS (Mario Kart 7 Bundled Eddition) Running Mario Kart 7 Cartridge @ v1.1 Pre-Installed. Using "code.bin" of Mario Kart 7 Spider Exploit; Unlock Everything by @Huntereb

3. GBAFail

GBAFail Smell my finger.

Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    Uranus
    Just download a save with everything unlocked and copy it to MK7 with svdt.

4. xihx
    OP

xihx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2015
    Australia
    Vienna
    Found some. But they are all EUR. any tips for finding some with USA?

UPDATE: Cadnt do this, I don't have Homebrew. I tried BrowserHax but browser crashed on Yellow Screen.

Update #2: Thread Still Open

Last edited by xihx, Nov 2, 2015