Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Same set up.

At the end of the video his wife says "da um jeito no menino", that means take care of your boy.
LOL

EDIT:

Same account but this time the system software is in french.

It's possible that MedTheGamer was just re uploading king cerelepe's previews videos... or not..
His site also has the menus in french.

Last edited by veggav,

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sry 4 shitpost ^^
beyondbelieffactorficti.png

Reactions: fatsquirrel

King Cerelepe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@King Cerelepe direct question for you...

When are we likely to see a public release here ? Just to clear things up for everyone, thanks
Once you have everything ready I will post everything, you're much drowned if I do wrong can kill the wiiu, I don't want this, just wait.

Enviado de meu C6503 usando Tapatalk

OverPoweredSheep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys,

I'm a member from that Brazilian Group. It's not a group focused in developing for the 3DS, Wii U or any kind of scene. It's more focused to help people with tutorials, where to download games and other kinds of discussions that are related to piracy.
The group was set to secret in order to avoid new members spawning and spamming from nowhere, thus there is no reason to give away the name of the group (I would, but I want to respect the mods desire).

King Cerelepe is one of the many members that help us when we encounter problems (bricked consoles, etc) and he has a lot of respect inside the group.
There is already a lot of people asking him already to release the method, and you guys asking here isn't helping much. Although he wasn't the one to develop the whole method (he was assisting the guy who did, like mvmiranda said), he is working hard for it to happen and using his Wii U for tests so when it's released we have more info of what can and can't be done. He is also spending some money for this to happen, with the help from other members from the group.

Just wanted to give a few info from the inside, I know it's not much or anything new, but just have some patience and know that he's respected by those who know him.

Last edited by OverPoweredSheep,

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users