Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exavold

eeh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a theory. It's kinda based on the brazilian's videos
A theory isn't enough to know how to load games off usb though.

961.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of brazilian people, did someone noticed they just vanished?

Vanished? 12 hours ago (early morning here), they were putting video after video. Teasers, sure, but hardly anything to claim they have "vanished". I have to imagine they have lives to attend to during the day, hence why they posted so late in the night.

Why don't we wait at least a few days before claiming it was all a scam and they have disappeared? They've said they would be back tomorrow and have shown enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. Cautiously, sure, but there's no harm in patiently waiting. If that's not too much to ask, that is.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, please are you really that gullible!!! they have bought the actual game of eshop and transferred it onto usb drive which you can and then played it! it has nothing to do with dumping the otp.bin or using NUS and Wupinstaller. There pulling your chain!

Last edited by Reecey,

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, please are you really that gullible!!! they have bought the actual game of eshop and transferred it onto usb drive which you can and then played it! it has nothing to do with dumping the otp.bin or using NUS and Wupinstaller.

Yet you didn't watch any of their videos. Classic.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, please are you really that gullible!!! they have bought the actual game of eshop and transferred it onto usb drive which you can and then played it!
With the USB attached to the WiiU, They launch the Eshop & it show's the "Purchase" option for that game they have on USB/HDD.

Goloki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, please are you really that gullible!!! they have bought the actual game of eshop and transferred it onto usb drive which you can and then played it!

I assume that you've watched all the videos the group put out today. So let's say what you're saying is true. How did they fake the fact that the game is on the USB drive but still can be bought from the eShop? Several Wii Us quickly switched back and forth during the video?

Cause I did I watched it all. Just because eshop says you have not bought it says nothing they could of linked another account up!

Ah. Games show up as "Bought" for ALL accounts on the same console as long as at least one account has bought it. So if they had indeed bought the game, then it would show up as bought for all accounts on that console.

How did they do it, according to you?

Last edited by Goloki,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume that you've watched all the videos the group put out today. So let's say what you're saying is true. How did they fake the fact that the game is on the USB drive but still can be bought from the eShop? Several Wii Us quickly switched back and forth during the video?

Ah. Games show up as "Bought" for ALL accounts on the same console as long as at least one account has bought it. So if they had indeed bought the game, then it would show up as bought for all accounts on that console.

How did they do it, according to you?
Thats crap you can buy a full game download it to the main menu and still have another account set up showing no purchase history. As long as you have bought it thats what matters to Nintendo not what account your using!

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Cause I did I watched it all. Just because eshop says you have not bought it says nothing they could of linked another account up!
Even if you bought the game under a different account on the same Wii U it would show as bought for every account.

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
So you watched the videos and skipped over all the same questions you are asking then?

Nice Theory Abood, hope you are right and we have a way of doing this sooner rather than later. If it is all just smoke then hats off to the brazilians for such an elaborate hoax.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this in the other thread where the video was first posted. 3 accounts I used still show the game as "Purchased" on my WiiU.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is more than one video and you are highly wrong on just about everything you said after this post. Just stop, no one cares how skeptical YOU are.

suzsuzuki

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Vanished? 12 hours ago (early morning here), they were putting video after video. Teasers, sure, but hardly anything to claim they have "vanished". I have to imagine they have lives to attend to during the day, hence why they posted so late in the night.

Why don't we wait at least a few days before claiming it was all a scam and they have disappeared? They've said they would be back tomorrow and have shown enough to give them the benefit of the doubt. Cautiously, sure, but there's no harm in patiently waiting. If that's not too much to ask, that is.
I'm here.
Even if you bought the game under a different account on the same Wii U it would show as bought for every account.

Yeah that's true. I tested it now.

Goloki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats crap you can buy a full game download it to the main menu and still have another account set up showing no purchase history. As long as you have bought it thats what matters to Nintendo not what account your using!

Do me a solid: go to your Wii U, create an account and enter the eShop. Then tell me what it says with that account for the games that you had bought with another account.

I'm here.

But you're not them and you weren't here when they were posting the videos earlier today. Whether you can post now doesn't mean squat for what they can do or not.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AFAIK if you've ever purchased a title on a specific Wii U, WUPinstaller can install it fine on that particular console.

Plaguereign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, please are you really that gullible!!! they have bought the actual game of eshop and transferred it onto usb drive which you can and then played it! it has nothing to do with dumping the otp.bin or using NUS and Wupinstaller. There pulling your chain!
If you watched the other videos, you would see they have logged into the shop and it says buy or whatever on the button. Even multiple accounts on the same wii would just show re-download if it was a purchase. If you are gonna rip on someone, know the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.